The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Motorsport Carbon Widebody.

JamieP

Yeah mate i like that looks the b0llox :cool:

I personally prefer to have bodywork with no signage/writting etc but doesnt alter the fact it looks brutal mate. Nice work :thumbs:

+1 but i think advertising for a company which gives discount ect is a good way to build a car, at the end of the day jamie can paint the wings over but personally i think it looks the bollox with the carbon logo its a quality touch and not some shitty vinyl copy carbon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 but i think advertising for a company which gives discount ect is a good way to build a car

Where did you get that from? no discount has been asked for or given to me i can assure you of that, the only reason i wanted the Nur motorsport logo is to show off the fact its a carbon wing, J&S Construction dont have the same ring.

Where did you get that from? no discount has been asked for or given to me i can assure you of that, the only reason i wanted the Nur motorsport logo is to show off the fact its a carbon wing, J&S Construction dont have the same ring.

You should have put your name on it, like a race car :)

edit: or a company name and see if they'll sponsor the build ;)

no im talking in general as jamesy said about keeping cars sticker less but the only reason people have adverts is to promote a brand ect if that makes sense... like the whiffbitz track cars.

but yours like you said is just promoting that its carbon, looks good either way

You should have put your name on it, like a race car :)

edit: or a company name and see if they'll sponsor the build ;)

Driver name normally goes on the rear window, im not after any sponsorship from anyone.

the only reason people have adverts is to promote a brand ect if that makes sense...

Not everyone, them front wings cost me £2500 supplied fitted and painted along with the engine bay repaint and tailgate repaint.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Not everyone, them front wings cost me £2500 supplied fitted and painted along with the engine bay repaint and tailgate repaint.

wow, not a bad price at all mate. spoke to him about the fibreglass rears the other day.

when you see the car next can you get a close up pic of the weave mate, love to know how it looks, is it like a dry carbon then clear coated? or do the wings come out of the mould with the clear protection?

wow, not a bad price at all mate. spoke to him about the fibreglass rears the other day.

when you see the car next can you get a close up pic of the weave mate, love to know how it looks, is it like a dry carbon then clear coated? or do the wings come out of the mould with the clear protection?

They normally come out of the mould with the coating,I saw some being made when I was up there. Pretty cool process,they leave them in the mould for as long as they can so they gain more strength.

Most likely Dave, not sure i will post up anything about it though, Might get accused of advertising for sponsorship:D

Considering asking Noel to make me a custom vented one off carbon Bonnet then painting it oem.with vents in places that help cooling etc.And maybe some doors.I felt how the difference between that puma door and the carbon version,huge difference

They normally come out of the mould with the coating,I saw some being made when I was up there. Pretty cool process,they leave them in the mould for as long as they can so they gain more strength.

cool, i think its clever seeing stuff like that being made. might collect the fibreglass one's so i can have a nose around. anyway looks great.

The roof and tailgate they offer in carbon looks pretty cool as well.

They do a nice carbon front bumper that looks stock but just has a bigger mouth for cooling, Noel has one on his car but he cut the top part out on his an all.

Considering asking Noel to make me a custom vented one off carbon Bonnet then painting it oem.with vents in places that help cooling etc.And maybe some doors.I felt how the difference between that puma door and the carbon version,huge difference

He does a carbon copy of the uk bonnet i think.

They do a nice carbon front bumper that looks stock but just has a bigger mouth for cooling, Noel has one on his car but he cut the top part out on his an all.

He does a carbon copy of the uk bonnet i think.

The bumper option sounds nice as well! Any pics of that on his site at all?...

hopefully new car mate. ill do a thread when its underway no point at the moment as there is no pics. but will be graphite grey with full do-luck kit and nur motorsport rear arches...

Ah I thought you were going NA-T. Sounds good! Looking forward to the build thread :)