The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Motorsport Carbon Widebody.

JamieP

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, as i said before its not about advertising, its only there to show off the carbon, it looks like any other black supra otherwise.

Sorry, I didn't realise it was purely to show off the carbon (even if Noel does do excellent work and deserves a recommendation).

Sorry, I didn't realise it was purely to show off the carbon (even if Noel does do excellent work and deserves a recommendation).

thats what i was trying to say but it turned out sounding wrong, i think it looks great and people dont realise how tricky masking a logo off is, so top work by noel.

Is that spoiler (literally) even road legal? Imagine a biker crashing into the back of you. You'd have 2 bikers then :)

Looks great Jamie, when 1st looking at the pics it looks like those pics with txt over the top so people cant use them. Then you realise.... :) Great talking point!

I bet you will get sick of people asking why etc very quickly though.

I this it looks fab without a spoiler (apart from the rear shot). Try to get some pics before and after as it will be great to compare.

I think sticking with stock is a good shout, will suit the sleeper look.

Jon

That looks awesome dude :cool: I just love wide body Supra's.

Glad you eventually stuck to the stock spoiler, without a spoiler was a definaite no no for me, the Supra looks bare without one.

BTW how much is Noel selling the Carbon replica's of the Uk bonnet's for?

I think they was about £500

Think you probably made the correct choice mate, but are there no pics of this hybrid spoiler on the car!? Just curious to see what it looked like!?:)

On another note can you tell me where you got the carbon exhaust surround!?

Cheers

Thanks Chris, rears are sealed with sheet carbon, some pics on Noels website.

Fronts still have the stock liners in place, Noel is extending them to the carbon arch today and making me some low seat mounts for my buckets, car is being picked up tomorrow to go back to SRD.