The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Motorsport Carbon Widebody.

JamieP

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a lot of effort into my car, somebody refers to it as "$#@!" i will take offence.

Get used to it, ive had to take the stick but i still love my supra, your obviously bothered about peoples comments...shouldnt be if you really like it.

I put a lot of effort into my car, somebody refers to it as "$#@!" i will take offence.

I've never said your car looks shit, infact I have only ever complimented your car. I said I thought the idea of your spoiler idea would look shit, perhaps the wrong word to use but I never thought you'd think I'd mean it as such a dig.

This has literally come out of no-where.. What's the fuck? :blink:

I put a lot of effort into my car, somebody refers to it as "shit" i will take offence.

I don't think he meant to cause offence.

He just said the spoiler was a bit sh*t so that's just a part of the car not the car as a whole.

You said you hated the spoilerless look and Marc has no spoiler on his Supra.

I'm in no way getting involved, just saying I don't think he meant to cause offence.

Difference is, i was refering to my car when i said it.

I know, I know. I was just saying everyone has different opinions and I think the good comments far outweigh the bad ones you get about your car (or any mods you make to it) :)

Modified cars will always be a bit 'marmite' (I hate that phrase :D) but FWIW I think it looks excellent. It isn't like the car is plastered in stickers, the front wings just give you a hint to the thought and care that's gone into the preparation of the car. That's my 2p anyway, but what do I know? :)

I've never said your car looks $#@!, infact I have only ever complimented your car. I said I thought the idea of your spoiler idea would look $#@!, perhaps the wrong word to use but I never thought you'd think I'd mean it as such a dig.

:)

Yeah, I explained my comment above, right now it just seems like your the 'hater' towards me, uncalled for bud, especially when my first comment in this thread was a compliment to your car.

Not much I can do if you don't believe me but I'm not going to sit here and let you say what you did about me, not on bud.