The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bailey's single build thread

Bailey.

Thanks Ryan, just had a few minutes with the car today, joined those wire and now have no error code and the car runs much, much better.

Finally got the wheels painted on saterday, so had the tyres fitted today, and with some good results, i still have to roll the arches and lower the car a little more but you get the idea,

315/35/17

First off the wheels how they arrived back from big jim racing,

All painted up in ford mercury grey

Finally fitted on the car

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate, what size spacers did you end up with in the end?

Mine are on the car and end up at 45mm offset and I still had to do some work on the inner wheel well to get the wheels to clear at full droop - which is quite a lot of sag with my CW suspension (about 30mm more than the Tein HA). What coilovers do you have?

Cheers guys, I'm really happy with it, not in the clear yet but getting there for sure.

Dan I will get a pic later for you mate.

Here's mine for comparison....the gap from the arch to the tyre is 6.75" or 170mm.

Wheel offset in second photo is 45mm with 315/35/17 on 11.5" wheel.

Arch gap full droop.JPG

Spring seat and tyre.JPG

Sorry that was a bit misleading - I'm not running it like that. I'm waiting on some new custom springs to turn up and that'll give me the room I need. The extra droop makes all the difference, if your's is only dropping 3" you've probably got a mile of clearance on the inside.

Sorry that was a bit misleading - I'm not running it like that. I'm waiting on some new custom springs to turn up and that'll give me the room I need. The extra droop makes all the difference, if your's is only dropping 3" you've probably got a mile of clearance on the inside.

10 mm??

• 2 weeks later...

Little update, facelift headlights and bumper all fitted up

Test fitted sills and pod, just awaiting clips from toyota to get these fitted. Im really pleased with how these are going to look.

And a couple of what is hopefully the finished bay, please god no problems!!!!

And if some could embed this video for me that would be good.....

Mod i will embed the last few pics over the weeked

Edited by Bailey. (see edit history)