The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bailey's single build thread

Bailey.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for your comments guys, makes the hours spent on it all worth it, anybody who thinks a single build isn't hard work, it is! An it makes you appreciate other peoples work more too.

Lee I can't remember a price, it was not cheap but not too bad.

i appreciate peoples work and this is a cracking build. Always helps me out with ideas and inspiration to pull my finger out when i read through peoples threads

That's nice too hear matey, thanks. Thing is you look at some of the builds on here and you think, they look great, but you can't understand all the little bits that take time to sort out and tidy! I don't regret doing it for a second, the pockets nearly empty, but I can't take it with me'!

It's been epic, that's all I can say, as above I would have loved to get a inlet mani to tidy things up on that side, but I'm pleased how it looks for the minute! Mot early next week then book up mapping! Oh and paint in between that.

• 2 weeks later...

After a long journey i finally got the car mapped today, thanks to all those involved and also met a few new faces. It was all going well up antill 1.3 bar when it started to miss, so for the minute its sits at 586hp and 530 trq. It goes like a rocket, so next step is get the paint sorted next week and sort a nigley small oil leak, and then order up some coil packs and back off to the dyno for some more boost, but at the minute its plenty quick enough.