The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bailey's single build thread

Bailey.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it be best to keep mine short too but my compressor housing has no barb on it for fitting it there so I had no choice but to route it all the way from the inlet manifold. Ryan had steady control over my boost by the looks of my dyno chart so it seems ok like this ;)

As for how you've done it Andy it looks right and as you are not using the ECU to control boost then yes your boost controller will also be needing to read the current manifold pressure so you are right on all counts I'd say!

Is the v pro not capable of controlling boost at all? Just wondered why you didn't go with ECU control? With a separate controller you can have instant manual control over the boost but I find just having a high/low setting is good enough for me :)

I'm not sure about the v pro, I bought the bc and v pro from jamsey, so just installed as he did before the syvecs.

Will you be bring your supra to the barby mate?

No date for mapping, I want to get it mot'd and on the road and get some miles on this setup before I go for mapping, make sure there's no teathing issues. The map shouldn't be all that different, as the injectors are the same and it's the same turbo apart from his is a bb one, so will be a bit rich when coming on boost, but won't be doing alot of that before mapping anyway. But we will see what the afr's are and go from there. I AM SHITTING IT,

The interior will have to wait untill after the summer, I just wanna drive, fast:eyebrows:

Yesterday we ran the car up on idle for around 30 mins, all is good, afr's perfect on idle, bled the coolant side of things, no leaks. however the f con is chucking up an error code( error 23 ) and I have just found this thread on supraforums, so now shitting myself that I'm going to have to fork out for another , not good :(

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/mkii-mkiii-discussion/70260-1jz-2jz-hks-f-con-v-pro.html

Yesterday we ran the car up on idle for around 30 mins, all is good, afr's perfect on idle, bled the coolant side of things, no leaks. however the f con is chucking up an error code( error 23 ) and I have just found this thread on supraforums, so now $#@!ting myself that I'm going to have to fork out for another , not good :(

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/mkii-mkiii-discussion/70260-1jz-2jz-hks-f-con-v-pro.html

Chill Chill

I have been away so couldn't get to my notes to know but your error code 23 is A/F O2 signal missing.... Basically I setup the closed loop o2 control on jamesy ecu so know it has no o2 signal feeding into the ecu its not happy. If you have a AEM wideband then feed the white analog output wire into pin16 on the attached fcon pinout (see below) and sorted :)

There is no other way to turn it off without a laptop and dongle unfortunatly.

But the ecu is fine!!

VPRO3.2PinOut.pdf