The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

The offending naughty turbo,

flippin heck, i been reading were all you guys keep saying its big but kept thinking it cant be that big but honestly damn thats huge, ridiculous actually. cant you just change the housing or something? lee's the man, go with his advise, he looks after us supra folk :)

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All show and no go that BW one Rick :p

Stick with Lee fella, that T04Z is going to put a proper smile on your boat and you know next year u will go to town on it.

Those billet turbos take some beating .....

It can go in the bin mate that's for sure.

I'm keeping quiet about next year let's get this build done and out the way.

Well after about a hour on the phone to LeeP and JamieP then a call to our friends over the pond I now have a new turbo on it's way.

I have ordered a Precision Billet 6765 divided 1.00A/R with a standard ported housing. It's the journal version as I want be having it on long I didn't see the point of buying the BB.

Really pleased with this and hopefully it will fit:rolleyes:.

Big thanks to Lee and Jamie for putting up with the annoying phone calls.

Good stuff! I'm quite partial to the Garrett T04Z (most of my friends have them), but equally I've not experienced many alternatives (BWs or Precision or Holset etc) - and these 6765s have very good reviews ;)

Keep the updates and pics coming!

Good stuff! I'm quite partial to the Garrett T04Z (most of my friends have them), but equally I've not experienced many alternatives (BWs or Precision or Holset etc) - and these 6765s have very good reviews ;)

Keep the updates and pics coming!

I looked at the 6768 but for the price I paid I could not say no to the 6765 especially as it won't be on long.

No deep pockets here bud. Just pimping the missus out.

We will be able to check the spool against yours.

:D the good 'ol pimping trick eh? nice :cool:

you should spool up loads quicker than mine shows but as my hi stall TC throws the graph off - the only way to really tell is ..... line up on the street once ya done :D