The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

Id not bother with a T04z mate, nothing can be done to get the 372 on? go something like GT42-76R Billet, killer turbo:cool:

Edit.. ignore me, just read Lee's post.

In my head mate that's what I want to do but Lee has hit the nail on the head.

It's like your the devil on one shoulder and Lee's the angel on the other:d:p.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my head mate that's what I want to do but Lee has hit the nail on the head.

It's like your the devil on one shoulder and Lee's the angel on the other:d:p.

Trouble is every time i think i have gone large enough its turns out ive not, i bought so much stuff i wish i never, if i could turn the clock back 2 years id have just bought a GT47-80, weldon pump and ID2000 injectors bolted on a built engine, i know thats where i will end up.

Trouble is every time i think i have gone large enough its turns out ive not, i bought so much stuff i wish i never, if i could turn the clock back 2 years id have just bought a GT47-80, weldon pump and ID2000 injectors bolted on a built engine, i know thats where i will end up.

Got to start somewhere fella! Rick what a ball ache fella, I'm sure the t04z will still give you a fair ol kick in the ass!

Don't mean to take this off topic but is there any chance of a picture of the non fitting turbo in situ or as close as it got?

I'm planning on a S366 on mine with a QSV & my cast manifold next & now I'm worried as the Aristo bay is smaller than the Supra's

Think it's all back in it's box mate.

Got to start somewhere fella! Rick what a ball ache fella, I'm sure the t04z will still give you a fair ol kick in the ass!

I know mate a bit gutted but things happen for a reason.

T04Z and not have to put up with the lag. :)

Yep the way I'm now going.

45.....:innocent:

Got to be careful as so many options, GT4508 and 80 are very lazy for there size i hear, The billet GT4582 is supposed to be good for its size,depends how much power you want, Wish i went with the Billet GT42-76r last time myself, comes in divided housing unlike my Precision billet 76, will make over 1000rwhp, lots of turbo info on supraforum, Reid at SP is good to talk to for advice, he has seen many of the latest options.

Got to be careful as so many options, GT4508 and 80 are very lazy for there size i hear, The billet GT4582 is supposed to be good for its size,depends how much power you want, Wish i went with the Billet GT42-76r last time myself, comes in divided housing unlike my Precision billet 76, will make over 1000rwhp, lots of turbo info on supraforum, Reid at SP is good to talk to for advice, he has seen many of the latest options.

I'm a way off from picking my next turbo, something new might be out by then but Lee and yourself will be getting hassled for info.

Chuffing 'eck! :blink:

It might fit with a different T4 plate angle and position or just get a custom manifold made? Someone's bound to have made them I reckon. :)

It can be made to fit, but the turbo is not worth it. There are better turbos that will fit straight on and the Hks manifold is too good to mess around with.

It can be made to fit, but the turbo is not worth it. There are better turbos that will fit straight on and the Hks manifold is too good to mess around with.

Agree mate I wanted this build to be straight forward as possible for you and going this way it will be.

Prepare for the fun and games next year

Built head

Built engine

A big knob head billet turbo:d