The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

Thinking of selling the caddy now taken to much on and losing interest.

Is your rat brown and White (sorry thought I saw it it's next doors dog (the ones that are scared of there own shadow and shake).

lol, no black and white with an addiction to fish food flakes(I have some strange pets). Its currently sniffing around a trap I set.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any idea when this will be completed Ricky??

Not really mate best Lee answers this one. I have told Lee there isn't a time scale it can be done when it's done from my point of view.

Jamesy still needs ickle Tweeks here and there so who knows. I'm happy for lee to work on it as and when which he know's.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

Slight change of plan now. I am going for the fuel system with a twin feed rail,1680cc injectors with pigtails from injector clinic (just been ordered tonight) and SRD fuel lines.

Im going with 3 Walbros on a PHR quad hanger which I ordered 2 months ago anyway from PHR and should be here in a week or two.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

Saw your car for first time tonight its a stunning base car and will be awesome when finished ;)

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm pleased with it, it was that or a 97 Black bpu one but the black one didn't do it for me.

Lee says how good and clean it is so that's good to hear

Sorry I didn't meet up today, itallian wife so had to go see her Maffia family before our hols tomorrow.

Right, just got back off holiday and will be going over to SRD tonight to see the Lee and the car.

Had a quick chat with Lee while in Napoli airport and there a few little snags with the turbo I have picked.

1. Been the inlet for the filter been 5'' and the filter I bought been 4''

2. The outlet to the DP been 4'' and the HKS DP been 3''.

These are easy to overcome.

lol - you gotta give him much more of a challenge to overcome than that mate :D

I know mate I giving him an easy ride compared to you.

My turbo was a 5 1/2 inch inlet, so I had Viper Performance make me a one off silicone reducer so I could still use the 4 inch pipe work and filter. :)

Lee mentioned this but PHR do a 5'' kit.

Pickup up the fuel injectors and rail from a parcelforce depot today and dropped them off with Lee.

Lee then started to tell me the good news about the turbo:rolleyes:. It has a 4'' Vband on the back but my HKS DP and Blitz MP are only 3''.

Lee is trying to find a 4'' DP and MP that marry up correctly to the turbo Vband and work with the HKS manifold without getting the hacksaw and grinder out:D.

Seem like there could be a bit of 4'' fabrication going on and have 4'' straight through:).

Anyway the short time Lee has had to work on the car the KAD brakes are on and stripping of the engine bay start this week.

nice mate, glad everything is sort of going to plan. best of luck and im sure he will do a grand job

Im sure he will every faith:).

I think he will be drowning his sorrows with the 50% Smirnoff Blue I got him, he was not happy we are unable to use the 3'' HKS DP.

It was my fault for changing the turbo for a bigger one but then again Lee said it doesnt need to have such a big Vband on it for the size it is.

Lee then started to tell me the good news about the turbo:rolleyes:. It has a 4'' Vband on the back but my HKS DP and Blitz MP are only 3''.

Lee is trying to find a 4'' DP and MP that marry up correctly to the turbo Vband and work with the HKS manifold without getting the hacksaw and grinder out:D.

Seem like there could be a bit of 4'' fabrication going on and have 4'' straight through:).

I was looking at the Ebay one but it didnt get a very good response, also emailed XS power about theirs but its not a true 4' down/mid pipe........looks like i will shell out for the SP racing one

What are you doing with the screamer pipe, mate? open or plumbed back in

I was looking at the Ebay one but it didnt get a very good response, also emailed XS power about theirs but its not a true 4' down/mid pipe........looks like i will shell out for the SP racing one

What are you doing with the screamer pipe, mate? open or plumbed back in

Lee mentioned about a screamer but then said if we get on fabricated then try and use the hks bits to plumb back in.