Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont know mate to be honest maybe a new design.

Yeah Lee said you were coming down, bloody long way to come have a safe journey.

its looks more for cooling than anything, someone will confirm?

yeah long way mate, coming down with IanW. Should be a good drive, :D 7hr 57mins so the AA auto router said. im sure we'll do it faster though :D

Been over at SRD today and what progress Lee has done since I last saw the car last week.

I was caught taking some pics by lee and had to swear on the SRD oath that I wouldnt post them as lee has a running step by step collection. Saw some nice polished items and looking forward to them going on.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

yeah the turbo setup looks really nice and shiney, the heat sheild looks great also, in fact come to think about it, the turbo/manifold side looks great.

iv asked lee to do my manifold likes yours bud, the black heat wrap with sealant over it, looks brilliant. Told you id steal an idea of yours ha. :p

Thanks Geo.

I'm happy to share some of my ideas and if other people use them then I must of come up with a good one for once.

Just waiting for the intake to arrive from PHR, the uprated coil packs and we are nearly there.

I dropped the black carpet off to Lee last week so the new audio setup and carpet could be in now.

I'm going to order a boost gauge from Whifbitz to match the ones I already have but this won't be going in until next year as it's a 6-8wk wait on it.

Cheers Jamesy, I asked Lee to do the SRD plate on the intake manifold just to be a bit different, I like it it's come out well.

The turbo looks very shiney in the pic he set me. Im going over this Sunday so looking forward to the progress.

Yeah it works well mate, you will be very happy with it :)

Lee is the one doing the pics matey. I'm banned from going new the car with a camera. He should be posting a step by step build with pics but I will give him a kick this Sunday just to remind him.

Should be a couple of weeks but I know Ryans busy so whenever he is free to arrange mapping.