The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

I heard superstreets are the cheap affordable version.

I have Ohlins with Einbach springs. My cars very low at the front and they arent adjustable.

I would keep the Ohlins and get CW to get you some custom springs wound to the right length and weight. Chris may also be able to slot the Ohlins to give you a degree of adjustability.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the flex mate?

What u got now?

Superstreet are very good too..... As are Chris Wilson ;)

I have had superstreets and the CW setup, flex was a better setup for me, the cw setup was a similar ride but was to low and gave no adjustability, also if you plan to run some proper drag tyres at any point they will get in the way.

• 2 weeks later...

No not really. I'm going Lee's tomorrow and he says he has some pics but wants to get it a bit further on before posting them up.

I will take a couple of pics tomorrow.

Still waiting for my new turbo to arrive, I have emailled SP for a tracking number but they havnt replyed in about a week.

Going to order new coil packs and a pair of Michelin sport 285/35 tyres for the rear this week.

Went to Lee's this evening and the HKS manifold is all painted, wrapped and bolted on. Still looking good even wrapped (shame to have to cover it up).

Also Lee's good lady has put some time into cleaning the muck and dirt inside the engine bay. What a difference it is.

Pics to follow.

Went to Lee's this evening and the HKS manifold is all painted, wrapped and bolted on. Still looking good even wrapped (shame to have to cover it up).

Also Lee's good lady has put some time into cleaning the muck and dirt inside the engine bay. What a difference it is.

Pics to follow.

When you say painted is that with a some kind of high temp paint, mate?

Just waiting for updates from Lee, as he's wanting to push the build further on before he sends them to me.

There isn't a time scale set for this build, its up to Lee when it gets done and as it's the winter months I'm not going to be able to drive it much.