Ricky49 Precision Billet 6765SP Single Turbo Conversion Build

Ricky49

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know bud Nancy's done a great job on that engine bay cleaning very impressed and pleased.

Hopefully get a few more boxes of goodies sent to Lee's before it's done.

Also spoke will lee tonight and a slight change to the fuel system side of things due to a no show of a fuel hanger.

Totally agree mate. I have asked for a tracking number but I havnt had a reply yet. They are quick to take your money but don't mind dragging their feet when I'm needing info.

Sorry to hear :( This is one reason I do business with MVP (via Dusty) and Elmhurst Toyota (via Curt) - prompt reply and as helpful as you could want, even if you don't end up purchasing.

Once stuff has actually shipped from MVP, how long does it usually take to get here?

Just asking as my new clutch is on its way.

And I'm in exactly the same position as Ricky and Magictorch with a turbo. I even spoke to Precision (Nathan I think) before I ordered the turbo to make sure he'd definitely got what I needed before I ordered it from Dusty.

When I kept checking last week with MVP I was always being told it should be with them in the next day or so. When I called again on Tuesday I asked for a proper update on what was going on, so Paul (MVP), called Precision while I was on the phone and came back on to say 'Hmmm, looks like they lied to me when I ordered it, they haven't got the housing size you ordered.'

So I've now had to change the order, after all this time. Paul did say that Precision had told him that they would send the new housing out to him that day, but after hearing what's happening with you guys as well, I'm not so confident about the turbo appearing anytime soon...

Edited by J_Boulton (see edit history)

When I kept checking last week with MVP I was always being told it should be with them in the next day or so. When I called again on Tuesday I asked for a proper update on what was going on, so Paul (MVP), called Precision while I was on the phone and came back on to say 'Hmmm, looks like they lied to me when I ordered it, they haven't got the housing size you ordered.'

So I've now had to change the order, after all this time. Paul did say that Precision had told him that they would send the new housing out to him that day

Similar to what i was told as well