The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My hammerite diy respray

evinX

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evinX - are you heading to SupraPod. Would like to see the outcome of this. :)

Not this year matey, still not running, need to get myself a agency job after this is painted, so i can get, suspension, exhaust and new wheels + tyres and put her on the road:D

Not this year matey, still not running, need to get myself a agency job after this is painted, so i can get, suspension, exhaust and new wheels + tyres and put her on the road:D

As said before if you sell the wheels please let me know.

I want to sell them, wouldnt mind any other rims on the car at the moment, if i get a good price on these;)

If you only need a set to wheel the car back and forth while you are working on it so you can sell yours, then let me know as I have a set of 16"s with shot rubber that you are welcome to foc and I am local.

17", wide at the rear, norrower at the front, good tryes, slighly corroded, check the diy refurb threads, ill be straight up, when i was looking i couldnt get any, so i paid £650 for these delivered to my house, in near enough the same condition, ill let them for £500 or find me a set of used 17" or 18" work equip or veilside 5 spokes:)

Im after some wheels for my dirft Supra, due to not having anything that matches my body work colour and being skint, I have decided to now rattle can my Racing Harts spokes black so I can use these.........

Or Evin, if your interested in a set of Racing Hart CX's we could strike a deal ;)

and you have to pick your days carefully ie no wind an dry and not in direct sunlight

Yup, thats only for the shell, roof, arches and back bumper, rest comes of and goes in the garage, hammerite is great becuase it seems to dry perfectly normal in the cold /rainy day!

Keep going mate!! I'll look forward to the results. I've done paintwork on the drive. I used 2 pack so people around me got the ump.. lol

Me and the neighbour did it to on his car, base wasnt so bad, but lacquer, you could see it flying! finish was great though:D

Thats tempting, I might have to swing past yours soon, wouldnt mind having a closer look at them ;) PM me your number fella ;)

They are slightly corroded and the centre caps have slight chipping, one securing nut looks slightly threaded, but if fits normally so will show you those, what are your rims like? not rattled canned i hope, i know its a bit WTF your doing your car with them, but just dont want rattled rims:D

They are slightly corroded and the centre caps have slight chipping, one securing nut looks slightly threaded, but if fits normally so will show you those, what are your rims like? not rattled canned i hope, i know its a bit WTF your doing your car with them, but just dont want rattled rims:D

I havent rattled them just yet lol, I bought them and had then fully refurbed, polished rims and dark grey spokes to match my gun metal grey body colour, although the rear polishing is a bit dull now, I ran the rears for a lot longer then the fronts which have been sat in my house for 4 years nearly lol, rears have been inside for 2 now lol, my time flies......

I havent rattled them just yet lol, I bought them and had then fully refurbed, polished rims and dark grey spokes to match my gun metal grey body colour, although the rear polishing is a bit dull now, I ran the rears for a lot longer then the fronts which have been sat in my house for 4 years nearly lol, rears have been inside for 2 now lol, my time flies......

Are these the rims you had sat in your front room when I came up for the bonnet,

still one of my favorite rims:cool: