Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my bulb now and fitted and working,

sure your glad to here that Amir:taped:

Anyway thanks, have not had the chance to put the fogs in, as I need to work out somewhere to mount the balasta and time is short today.

Wife's going on at me to put the ones in her Corolla now:rolleyes:

Never mind, just went out and had a go, fitted both in 20mins, tho my passenger side one didn't come on first go so i gave them a switch on switch of then it came on not sure what was wrong but thanks darret for quick delivery mate

• 2 weeks later...

Where is my replacement bulb mate.:search:

Now three weeks since you said you sent it by courrier!

You were to give me the consignment number. You didnt!

Now ten weeks since I sent you my money and I still dont have a complete kit to fit.:thumbdown:

I'm sure you will agree that I have been more than patient so GET IT SORTED!

If there's no power at all switch the plugs around as per others in this thread. You need to match up the polarity on these by looking at the wires. They can be plugged in either way As the polarity is different in other 9005/6 fitment headlights.

Golfpro your tracking number has been emailed :)

I've got problems with mine, both are getting no power.

They are all correctly pushed it tight and the standard bulbs work fine so no problems with fuses....

Any ideas or should I return them?

Make sure you've reversed the connectors before panicking. I connected mine up in what looked like the correct polarity and no light. Turned the plugs around to reverse the polarity and viola, lights....