The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would help if you called me or responded to my email with your tracking number.

Loads were sent out, without any issues, a few went to S.Ireland without any issues.

I don't know why the couriers had issues with your delivery and all I can do is provide tracking details to you.

All that is in my control is sending something out, it HAS been sent recorded delivery. Why would I want to lie about sending it out when everyone else has been receiving parts and kits without issue?

I sent a Boost controller to Ireland last week with the same courier and it's due to be delivered to him tomorrow, so I will try again to chase up RM and the couriers with regards to your package, however please check for notes etc they may have left if you were out.

It would help if you called me or responded to my email with your tracking number.

Loads were sent out, without any issues, a few went to S.Ireland without any issues.

I don't know why the couriers had issues with your delivery and all I can do is provide tracking details to you.

All that is in my control is sending something out, it HAS been sent recorded delivery. Why would I want to lie about sending it out when everyone else has been receiving parts and kits without issue?

I sent a Boost controller to Ireland last week with the same courier and it's due to be delivered to him tomorrow, so I will try again to chase up RM and the couriers with regards to your package, however please check for notes etc they may have left if you were out.

The Delivery address is my work address and there is always someone there from 7AM to 6PM.

To date you have only given me a UPS tracking number for the original kit. This Reference was not recognised on the UPS online tracker.

I have sent you emails and PMs asking for this latest Tracking Number but I`m still waiting.

Just send me the Tracking Reference to my email or PM.

Spike, got your back and just checked them.

They are working perfectly for me?...

Both fired up straight away, and I left them on for at least 30 seconds on each bulb/ballast connection without an issue.

What shall I do? Do you want the same kit back or another tested one??

Royal Mail provide a recorded tracked service ,with mostly next day delivery!!

Seems a slow boat from china would be quicker that your current " courriers" thank god it's not a kidney

:D

You may be right they were pretty useless, but were a few £ cheaper than the RM.

Suffice to say all the kits are now reverted back to being sent RM.

Spike, got your back and just checked them.

They are working perfectly for me?...

Both fired up straight away, and I left them on for at least 30 seconds on each bulb/ballast connection without an issue.

What shall I do? Do you want the same kit back or another tested one??

Well, I tested them several times plus did what you suggested.

What else could I do?

Did you have to swap anything around? I don't want the same ones back because I've exhausted every option to get them working so I can't see how thats going to help.

No, just connected them directly to a battery and they fired right up.

I'll get a fresh set sorted anyway :)

One thing to note is that the actual loom connectors on the supra sometimes do really need to be closed with some pressure, they are pretty old connectors on our supra's so a full flush connection needs to be ensured. This may be the reason why they fired right up when connected to a battery...

Guest Chrisember

Hi all,

I ordered 6k dipped for my Uk tt. They arrived really quickly and were a doddle to fit (apart from the fiddly bolts my fat fingers struggled with on the headlight units). What a difference! Night and day excuse the pun! I'm seriously considering doing the main beams next.

My only gripe is the sidelights look horribly yellow next to the hids, gonna have to look at side light options.

Anyway, highly recommend these kits from darrett, great commas and fantastic quality and price.

Many thanks,

Cheers, Chris.

Hi all,

I ordered 6k dipped for my Uk tt. They arrived really quickly and were a doddle to fit (apart from the fiddly bolts my fat fingers struggled with on the headlight units). What a difference! Night and day excuse the pun! I'm seriously considering doing the main beams next.

My only gripe is the sidelights look horribly yellow next to the hids, gonna have to look at side light options.

Anyway, highly recommend these kits from darrett, great commas and fantastic quality and price.

Many thanks,

Cheers, Chris.

facelift lights in the bumper then convert the outside ones to the sidelights and fit white led bulbs it should give you the nice look to match the xenons :)

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Cheers, Chris.

The sidelights do need changing to fit in. Just buy a couple of 501 bulbs to replace your yellow existing ones. It's a straight swap.

These are decent: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_196375_langId_-1_categoryId_165688

although there are cheaper options online.

Spike,

I have pm'd you also

I appreciate your frustrations but you gotta work with me here a little.

Your kit was sent initially and you got it perfectly fine and quickly.

You had issues fitting it, and when it was returned it has been tested perfectly fine.

If there was an issue with the actual kit I could understand your attitude, but a fitting issue isn't my fault.

I haven't asked for a re-delivery charge at all, and im taking the ...?

The GB was put on to get a deal on the xenon's at £50 delivered, I don't sell xenon's as a business and don't stand to gain alot from it apart from helping bring us a bargain.

TBH I think the easiest method if your unhappy is to just send through your paypal addy so I can refund you back. I did say in my last post that I was busy with other commitments for the past week, and was getting round to posting all tracking numbers out. I can only try and do my best however this last week has been a little hectic...