The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

Right I did as suggested, swapped the plugs around and one of the units lights up, the other just flickers then goes out so I def think I have been unlucky in getting a defective bulb. Gonna Email Darrett now to see if he can help at all.. :(

Replacement will be sent out tomorrow dude.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I did as suggested, swapped the plugs around and one of the units lights up, the other just flickers then goes out so I def think I have been unlucky in getting a defective bulb. Gonna Email Darrett now to see if he can help at all.. :(

I also had this, light came on for a brief second then went out. I took the connectors out on the light in question and plugged them back in, the cable to the OEM connector is a bit tough to get in securely. Unplugged and pushed in a bit harder and it worked ok ;)

I also had this, light came on for a brief second then went out. I took the connectors out on the light in question and plugged them back in, the cable to the OEM connector is a bit tough to get in securely. Unplugged and pushed in a bit harder and it worked ok ;)

already tried that buddy, also tried swapping the bulbs around and trying em on opposit sides but i still get the same thing from the bulb in question! DOH :S

The single kits were sent Recorded 1st class signed for, and the multiple kits were sent via UPS.

RM should be next day, unless you know of any delays at that address?...

ah bummer - theres a redirection on with RM to that address i gave you, so it'll be another week or so before i see mine :(

i have a 3 wheeled yellow robbin reliant, with trotters indipendant swindlers down the side and i was born in a caravan

im after 2 sets of uk dipped please

dicount for comedy value, incompetence, paypall, bulk buying or plain old making an arse of myslef :)

if you dont ask you dont get as they say :)

has anyone pics of where they mounted the ballast box as I have 4 to find locations for.

I need space for six ballasts. If you take the headlight units out, there is plenty of room underneath. The thicker ballasts fit really tightly between the top of the bumper and the opening of the stock front bumper. Mine are tie wrapped in place.

Two ballasts sitting on top of the indicator opening on my stock bumper

Hope the heat doesn't build up to much there:blink:

I thought someone said the ballasters can get hot when I got my last ones ?

I would say they get warm, not hot, the areas both side are a lot cooler than the engine bay. After running all six for ten minutes they were all stone cold.