The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darett, I have tried to inbox you but its full. I contacted you a few months back regarding problems with my kit.. It worked but was continually blowing bulbs at the same side.. You were very kind enough to send out a replacement bulb however that also blew within a few days. I tried to get back intouch with you but never got a reply back.

I had to take the kit out of my car as I needed lighting as I work out of town and its a country road drive at night to get home, so i went back to my original bulbs.

I have since bought two replacement bulbs from an online seller that fitted perfectly and were the same specification as the ones you supplied. However within a few days, again one had blown. My only assuption now is that the kit must be faulty in some way as the bulbs never seem to last more than a few days on one of the units.

can you help at all or am i going to have to buy another kit?

ps sorry about posting on your thread but like I say your mailbox is full and there is no alternative way to contact you!!

thanks

Ell'

Hey Ell,

Not sure why the bulbs keep blowing, unless there is a wiring issue tbh.

You can try another set of ballasts if you wish, but if the actual bulbs are blowing each time it's a strange issue.

I'll pm you as well, as you were supposed to return some bulbs as well?....

I'd like to order some normal beam 4300k please. Jspec. Am I way to late for this GB?

PM Replied :)

Darett, you're ignoring my PM's and I can see you have been online since I sent you a message. Can you please let me know what is going on as parcel was not sent when promised and you have not provided a tracking number, also as promised.

Hey Mark,

I've updated your tracking on paypal, I didn't get your pm with the address to send the email to?...

Anyhow it was booked in for your work address, and should most likely be getting to you tomorrow morning at the very latest.

The last PM I received was last night, and replied :)

I have sent payment for a 8000k kit through paypal . Rich.

Thanks, just received and booked in. Tracking sent and should be at the nominated address Wednesday. :)