The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're in the post Rog, I did PM you a couple of days ago. ;)

Glad your happy Paul

Thanks for the confirmation Darett, I only got a Pm saying you would check if they had gone in the post, but that they should of gone out already

Thanks again, hopefully they will arrive Monday

Thought I'd stick this pic from NOS's for sale thread (I'm sure he wont mind) which shows quite nicely the difference between the std yellow bulbs and HID's (at least I think the yellowy bulb is a normal, but it may be 4300's and 8000's :blink:):

The easiest thing is to just look at the colour of the wires and match up the connectors.

The plugs can be connected either way for different polarity applications, however if you check the colours prior there won't be any issues.

Lol,

Wear rubber gloves!!

JK, you should be fine, done it loads of times.

The only time I got a bit of a shock was touching the unplugged wire from the ballast when the ballast had power going to it! Ouch, wasn't nice

Guest blueangel

can you find out what bulb i would need for gen 7 celica headlights dipped and main please but would need the supra fitment wiring. high and low beam if possible