The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just did a quick test on one of the ballasts/bulbs... the bulb generates some serious heat! also anyone got any more pictures of where they actually mounted the ballasts?

yes i have,both in secure and fine with no problems

drivers side supported in with bolt in the engine bay

passangers side

What's the grommets actually for?? Lol

And for now mine are fitted almost exactly where supraN/A has his but I think I'll relocate under the lights when I have time.

i think its supposed to hold the bulb in a more secure position supposed to go over the platic casing on the bulb i think anyways lol, i think there mounted fine mate no need to go under the lights. also you can keep your battery in when fitting its just wei bit of a tight squeeze :Pling:

I got mine fitted today - I had the same problem with them not working till I flipped the loom power plug round so the cable colours all match (as mentioned previously) I'm gonna take some pics of the 8ks when it gets a bit darker and post up. Bust so far pretty please with the quality and what came in the kit. Gets the thumbs up from me!

Pics looking good :)

Have quite a few in the fog light fitment available as well.

They do match up well with the dip lights when fitted to the fogs as well, as Terminator shows on his lights earlier.