The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

Tracking number pm'd over Neil, there was an issue with the couriers so I just re-sent another one with RM. Will be with you by 1pm tomorrow :D

I'm still waiting for may tracking number, thats twice you've said you'll send it straight away.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just checked the tracking number you sent me and apparently they have been delivered to a Mr D Perry in Camberley:blink:

Can you look into this please, either you have sent me the wrong tracking number or you have sent them to the wrong address.

Cheers

Glad to hear you received the kits ok, even with the weather back then!

Batmax I'm not a commercial trader with these or lighting products. I just arranged these as it was a great deal for all of us. The best bet for those lights would be Ebay, as my neighbour bought some for his car from there as well.

Josh, yup £50 delivered unless the RM are changing their prices...

Josh, yup £50 delivered unless the RM are changing their prices...

Thanks. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never bought anything from here before. How do we pay for these and do I just post in here with what I want?

Cheers :thumbs:

Thanks. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never bought anything from here before. How do we pay for these and do I just post in here with what I want?

Cheers :thumbs:

josh you can pay by paypal......i got mine that way of Darett, when they faulted, I sent them back and he's sending me replacements....top dude, so buy with confidence!

Thanks Chris for the vote of confidence :)

Josh, just drop me a pm when your ready with the details and I'll send over the paypal address.

Good luck with your Supra purchase!

Will do, thanks :)

Cheers, I shall let you all know!

• 3 weeks later...

Right I finally got these fitted this morning, well almost fitted. I'm really happy with them. I do have a question... Where is everyone putting the ballast units. I've chosen the best two spots I can squeeze them. If I secure them in these locations do you think they will be ok? The left one I will probably drill a hole and bolt it down. The one next to the battery i'm a little less sure. Any idea's or pic's of what others have done would be really handy.

Sorry for taking up room in the for sale thread. But the pic's might be helpful to others.

Thank you very much indeed. Great HID's

Right I finally got these fitted this morning, well almost fitted. I'm really happy with them. I do have a question... Where is everyone putting the ballast units. I've chosen the best two spots I can squeeze them. If I secure them in these locations do you think they will be ok? The left one I will probably drill a hole and bolt it down. The one next to the battery i'm a little less sure. Any idea's or pic's of what others have done would be really handy.

Sorry for taking up room in the for sale thread. But the pic's might be helpful to others.

Thank you very much indeed. Great HID's

Your ballast positions are pretty much what most (without the stock intercooler) have done. Word of warning though, these things rust like anything, and then sometimes fail if they are exposed to the wet (your positions should be ok though).