The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need more power, my mate just bought a Skyline GTR

Guest Supra_matt

Dear god what's happening to this forum! I dunno whether its me being in an arsey mood but as of late I've noticed nothing but 5 year olds joining up complaining there mates got a faster car than theres..

So what if he's got a quicker car! That's the way it is. Doesn't matter what you do there will always be someone faster. Ill warn you now a PROPER single install needs a budget of 10k realisticly. What's to say you will be any faster then?

And as for that crap about autos standing no chance, well that's bollocks! You clearly don't know a great deal about supras do you. Granted there not as strong as a manual but if you know how to use iit properly they can be quicker than the manuals.

No it is not you Martin, just a bunch of 16 year olds.

This thread is full of spikey haired chavs.

You calling me a spikey haired chav? :blink:

:D

I know it's a repost :p

Ben, that is hilarious! Not seen it before :D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Supra_matt

Hang on a second guys i came on hear 4 some genuine advice, ive wanted to improve the proformance of my supra for a while and my mate getting his Skyline gave me the incentive i needed.

So cheers for everyone who pointed me in the right direction

As for anyother comments i think it obvious who needs to grow up.

Hang on a second guys i came on hear 4 some genuine advice, ive wanted to improve the proformance of my supra for a while and my mate getting his Skyline gave me the incentive i needed.

So cheers for everyone who pointed me in the right direction

As for anyother comments i think it obvious who needs to grow up.

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forum :)

As was pointed out, text speak isn't allowed on here, it's quite clearly stated in the rules which everyone must abide by. Using text speak gives people the impression that you either A) Can't be arsed, or B) are a spikey haired chav

the issue i have is your 1st post was a quick hello and then instantly ' my mates car is faster than mine, i need to be faster, what should i do'

Now no offence mate that gives me the total wrong impression. To me it just sounds like you came here just to be better than your friend with a better car.

Im not singling you out but its been a regular thing on here as of late.

On another note welcome to the forum, try and make use of the search button before you post threads as it may of been covered many times before and enjoy your time here

The only way your goin to beat his Skyline is to either get a Skyline or get a 3000gt.These Rwd AUTOs dont stand a chance against a AWD manual LMAO:D:secret:

PS YOU CANT COMPETE WITH A LAUNCH lol

LOL that just cheered me up, bring the Taxi up to the Pod and I'll show you how to launch;) and being a nice guy I'll even come back and help you pick the bits up:eyebrows:

that bit about the 3000gt made me spit tea out of my nose.

Mate of mine had a really quick one but that had £000000's spent on it and it was a nightmare to work on, at the end of the day the 3000 and the Liner are both nice cars, great for shopping or something for the wife to potter about in:rolleyes:

Guest MoeBlunt
Less laughing more removing that "THING" from the boot of your car:p

:rlol: I don't understand people who chat like they know what they're talking about when infact they have nooooo idea!!

Mate of mine had a really quick one but that had £000000's spent on it and it was a nightmare to work on, at the end of the day the 3000 and the Liner are both nice cars, great for shopping or something for the wife to potter about in:rolleyes:

I know a guy who spent loads getting his into the 13's on the 1/4. still hasnt managed it and only 450 With spray. seems like a waste of money to me :p

I'm so glad I caveatted my post with "R35", I didn't realise it was an old taxi we were talking about. I'm also quite glad I hoofed this out of Tech, my spidey sense was on the ball that day.

3000GT guffaw. 2 tons, 280bhp. Good start. Does it do the 60ft in 0.3 seconds or whatever the hell that was a few years back?

I love the Skyline, not a big fan of the R33 shape but the RB26 engine is superb, I have to say the Supra / Skyline debate will always be an interesting one, depends which forum you are on :D

The cars both have positives and negatives, the 4 wheel drive system does launch the Skyline well and it seems to have better road handling IMO, the interior build quality is poor on the Nissan though and I would much prefer to own a Supra for a daily driver

Both great cars and if you chuck enough money at either of them they are also great fun and very quick