Guest Supra_matt

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MoeBlunt
I'm really not sure what your point is here? When were we compared Supra and Skyline weights? Have a check back in the thread, come back to us when you've actually read it. Or is this a deflection attempt to get us to ignore the 1750kg kerb weight of the GTO?

Still, best I learn about my own car I suppose. Wait a minute!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2142560&postcount=1

1476kg with half a tank of fuel. Oh dear. So that's 1800kg with the same fuel in for the Dodge Stealth, minus 1476 = 324kg difference. 22% heavier, crikey.

Here's another lesson for you 'son'. 4WD does not let you corner at a higher g-force than 2WD. Neither does it impart more grip when braking. It only comes into play when accelerating. Even then, due to weight transfer (and let's face it, you really really need to be thinking about that) you can't get that much down at the front. Plus it's old skool 4WD, hardly the ATTESA standards. Meh. So really your whole defence is "if it's raining it might accelerate a bit quicker". And you denigrate the Supra as "only any good in summer", well I'd rather that than "only ever good in miserable weather you can't go fast in anyway".

This is a fun way to pass the start of a nightshift, please respond quickly :)

-Ian

Couldn't of said it better myself!:D

HA, Take that Dan - Dave! lol

Guest GTR_DanGTODAVE

guys who ever the loser was about putting ten k down lol lol lol ok sure. i cant believe japan let the supra slip through the net releasing auto RWD wtf. i will gladly race any supra.. i will leave u standing still at the light coz ur RWD cant keep up lol lol buy a real car boys in stead of shit u cant boot wen its wet its pathetic

So really your whole defence is "if it's raining it might accelerate a bit quicker". And you denigrate the Supra as "only any good in summer", well I'd rather that than "only ever good in miserable weather you can't go fast in anyway".

Come on Ian, go easy on the dude, 4WD does make an amateur look better than they are :)

Guest MoeBlunt
About 1560 for a Jspec and close to 1620 for UK one, supra that is :)

FTO, what FTO?

Niz.....wake up..... :slap:

Oh, I'm awake now! lol

Well FTO/GTO...same damn thing!

:Popcorn:

comeon, hurry up! im waiting for some more interesting facts!!!

Facts About Jupiter

Named after the Roman God known as Zeus in Germany, the planet Jupiter technically has no surface as it is entirely made out of gas. Jupiter can be seen without a telescope because of its huge size. The gravitational pull of the planet is so high that anything and everything that passes the planets gets pulled towards it. Jupiter has 63 moons and one of them is volcanically active and it is the only moon in the entire solar system to be in such a state. The fastest spinning planet of all, Jupiter has clouds that are up to 50 km thick and the average day on Jupiter lasts around 10 hours. After Venus, Jupiter is the second brightest planet in the Solar System (Venus reflects 70% of sunlight). Mars outshines Jupiter only when approached very close to the Earth. Interesting Fact is that Jupiter emits weird sounds or so called "electromagnetic voices" recorded by NASA-Voyager

Guest MoeBlunt
guys who ever the loser was about putting ten k down lol lol lol ok sure. i cant believe japan let the supra slip through the net releasing auto RWD wtf. i will gladly race any supra.. i will leave u standing still at the light coz ur RWD cant keep up lol lol buy a real car boys in stead of $#@! u cant boot wen its wet its pathetic

sorry mods but this has to be done because I don't think he understand normal english...

Listn bruvs yer, my whip will shank your bumbaclut of a box on wheels u gt u gt me blud!! KMT

ow much orse pawa u fink u gt den?

:rlol:

Guest MoeBlunt
Facts About Jupiter

Named after the Roman God known as Zeus in Germany, the planet Jupiter technically has no surface as it is entirely made out of gas. Jupiter can be seen without a telescope because of its huge size. The gravitational pull of the planet is so high that anything and everything that passes the planets gets pulled towards it. Jupiter has 63 moons and one of them is volcanically active and it is the only moon in the entire solar system to be in such a state. The fastest spinning planet of all, Jupiter has clouds that are up to 50 km thick and the average day on Jupiter lasts around 10 hours. After Venus, Jupiter is the second brightest planet in the Solar System (Venus reflects 70% of sunlight). Mars outshines Jupiter only when approached very close to the Earth. Interesting Fact is that Jupiter emits weird sounds or so called "electromagnetic voices" recorded by NASA-Voyager

why Jupiter? :D

Guest MoeBlunt
MOE please be quiet and sit in the corner :spank:

oooooh, but, but.... :( lol

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!

Kmt?

Kiss my teeth...don't worry he'll understand it! :rlol:

guys who ever the loser was about putting ten k down lol lol lol ok sure. i cant believe japan let the supra slip through the net releasing auto RWD wtf. i will gladly race any supra.. i will leave u standing still at the light coz ur RWD cant keep up lol lol buy a real car boys in stead of $#@! u cant boot wen its wet its pathetic

You didn't respond to any of my questions or points I raised. That means I win. Bit early to be honest, I was sorta enjoying this :(

I can boot it when it's wet, I have the wonderful RLTC installed. Now, afore ye explode in spluttering indignation, I might point out that you have the ultimate in traction aids, namely 4wd. So you can't complain about electronic aids to increase traction, oh no. RLTC weighs under 1kg, by the way, funny old world innit?

Also, while I do hate to keep pointing out the gaping holes in your knowledge of even your own car, the GTO came with an auto option as standard. Another switch to another aspect in another transparent deflection attempt, shot down again. Awww :hug: So in your words, I can't believe they let out an auto 4wd 4ws out, oooh yes he went there. And it took a few years before your manly manual got 6 speeds, didn't it, mmmm?

So I think the ultimate race to prove who's bestestest has these rules so far:

1) the GTO must be stripped of most of its parts, whereas the Supra has to be stock (ironically, it'll still weigh less, in fact, bring passengers)

2) It must be pissing down with rain and have standing water

3) There must be no bends or braking

4) it has to be from a standing start

Might I suggest 5) first one to 30mph wins? That full complement of loaded rules might, just might, mean you win. Go you, ace!

-Ian

Guest MoeBlunt
You didn't respond to any of my questions or points I raised. That means I win. Bit early to be honest, I was sorta enjoying this :(

I can boot it when it's wet, I have the wonderful RLTC installed. Now, afore ye explode in spluttering indignation, I might point out that you have the ultimate in traction aids, namely 4wd. So you can't complain about electronic aids to increase traction, oh no. RLTC weighs under 1kg, by the way, funny old world innit?

Also, while I do hate to keep pointing out the gaping holes in your knowledge of even your own car, the GTO came with an auto option as standard. Another switch to another aspect in another transparent deflection attempt, shot down again. Awww :hug: So in your words, I can't believe they let out an auto 4wd 4ws out, oooh yes he went there. And it took a few years before your manly manual got 6 speeds, didn't it, mmmm?

So I think the ultimate race to prove who's bestestest has these rules so far:

1) the GTO must be stripped of most of its parts, whereas the Supra has to be stock (ironically, it'll still weigh less, in fact, bring passengers)

2) It must be pissing down with rain and have standing water

3) There must be no bends or braking

4) it has to be from a standing start

Might I suggest 5) first one to 30mph wins? That full complement of loaded rules might, just might, mean you win. Go you, ace!

-Ian

:rlol: my sides are splitting :rlol: