Guest Supra_matt

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MoeBlunt
well i dont have to explain myself to lower spec driver and people with lower spec cars so bye bye

Erm...You are withdrawing you know that?

Well I guess that gives all of us "lower spec" drivers to call you a LOOOOOOSER!!! ;)

Guest GTR_DanGTODAVE

i dont have a 300gt the other guy does i have a gtr any way off to a real forum gtroc, were we talk about real cars and for the guy who thinks i no nothin about my own car lol i just have not got the time to be wasting on this forum chatting about saxo and corsa's and your single converson because u have to spend a hell of a lot more money to get the BHP u need to keep up any way guy have a nice day and good luck with your cars...

i dont have a 300gt the other guy does i have a gtr any way off to a real forum gtroc, were we talk about real cars and for the guy who thinks i no nothin about my own car lol i just have not got the time to be wasting on this forum chatting about saxo and corsa's and your single converson because u have to spend a hell of a lot more money to get the BHP u need to keep up any way guy have a nice day and good luck with your cars...

Enjoy your GTR..... :senile:

I will miss you............ :(

hey guys dont get me wrong i like the supra drives very nice but wen i brought my gtr it was like a hole new world. u cant beat 4WD,,the launch is just so fast and stock for stock RWD would never win its a fact. corners,,wet roads they are a dangerous car unless u no wot ur doin but still u cant tackle it like u can in a 4WD. i no ur not gonna admit this i wunt if i was u thats why there is all ways the big thing between all three cars lol ( GTR,,GTO SUPRA ) but as a gtr driver i like the supra but the gtr is just so much more fun end of the day its personal preference lol...cheers guys

PS GTR all the way lol :)

Right, so RWD is useless & will never win? So all these Ferrari's, Zonda's and all of these cars are rubbish & slow & crap round corners? Right another thing, lets put your 3000GT against another RWD cousin, actually lets put a R33 GTR against a tiny Ariel Atom. It is RWD so in your "theory" it does not stand a chance against a 4WD system?

wow you supra owners really do hate the 3000 lol... you guys actually know nothing about cars to state what your sayin....really. lol. to even say the supra would beat the 3000 or skyline in the wet is pure stupidity. supras are good in summer thats it. FACT

gto owner

If I know nothing about cars, then could I say this. I am pretty sure I can say I have a far superior riding record than yourself. Driving cars from Ferrari 599 GTB's, Audi R8's to Austin Healey's. I also have a much better understanding of cars, as this has been my hobby from a very very young age. From the way you have brought yourself across (terrible use of language & silly remarks with no "actual" facts or reasons I can reassuringly say you my friend are ill informed & the kind of guys who like to brag at the pub on "facts" which you "heard" from another person. Not a single ounce of research has gone into your answers. I am sure you are shock to see we are not like the typical forum, we have a huge amount of intelligent people on here (Sorry you are not included in that) & are able to look past comments which are made by a new member with a GTO username on a Supra forum.

We honestly are sorry that your car has broken out, and the gearbox ECU has died... for its 8th time... this year. That the tappets again are noisy and need to be adjusted again. That you all buy spare gearboxes instead of share tyres as you use them often. Shocked how I know all your secrets? Ex (Well its still parked somewhere) Mitsubishi owner. If you are still not sure than you might want to research a place called EuroSpec2000, yep these guys are very very busy, not tuning cars but fixing them, they hate seeing a GTO come in! You can never fault find as every problem is normally electrical related.

Oh and if you are still going on about how slow a Supra is...

eJqxuduC_ns

Guest MoeBlunt

Well you know what "son", you got that twisted!!

How much power does a stock RB26 hold on the bottom end?...

cause a stock bottom end 2JZ can hold up to 1000 bhp!!

So doesn't that mean your going to have to spend more money to get to the power levels we have you taxi driver!! :rlol:

Well you know what "son", you got that twisted!!

How much power does a stock RB26 hold on the bottom end?...

cause a stock bottom end 2JZ can hold up to 1000 bhp!!

So doesn't that mean your going to have to spend more money to get to the power levels we have you taxi driver!! :rlol:

Calm down Niz......dont show off your cahoonas to the brother :D

Must be a great place with owners like yourself? Tell me... do they all have trouble spelling? And what you guys discuss? Let me think... "How many gearboxes you been through bro?" Or I would imagine threads like "Loud clunking noise on bottom end?"

Anyway was nice having you on the forum :D

Remember to tell your "friends" that for some reason the Supra Owners Club don't think RWD is rubbish. I am sure they will agree with you & stating AWD is best hence why a lot of Super cars don't have them. I mean, C'mon here Formula 1 are doing it wrong!

No one cares.

Edited by suprasize (see edit history)

14th August we have hired Santa Pod for the day.

Why not arrange a few 3000gt and Skylines to come along and show us all how it is done. You tell us what BHP you think you are running and we will find something about the same power and see what happens.

14th August we have hired Santa Pod for the day.

Why not arrange a few 3000gt and Skylines to come along and show us all how it is done. You tell us what BHP you think you are running and we will find something about the same power and see what happens.

Is that such a good idea John ? think of all the oil and debris left on the strip from several taxis breaking their gearbox's etc ;)

Guest RWD-passion
guys who ever the loser was about putting ten k down lol lol lol ok sure. i cant believe japan let the supra slip through the net releasing auto RWD wtf. i will gladly race any supra.. i will leave u standing still at the light coz ur RWD cant keep up lol lol buy a real car boys in stead of $#@! u cant boot wen its wet its pathetic

I see your from Nottingham dude how’s about when my cars ready we have a race at Santa pod! Ill pay to hire it out and we will see what’s faster (hope your ready for 700bhp my friend):eyebrows:

Guest GTR_DanGTODAVE

no im back lmao.. for one thing, how many supras do you see with a body kit??preety much all of em.

stock they are mingin,with bug eye headlights and a fatter ass than the gto, the only reason they cost more to buy is because of the the Fast n Furious movies,

Yes i do agree that the supra engine is awesome, as its used in some lexus's, but facts are that a V engine can produce more torque than a straight engine, so the extra weight the gto as got isnt THAT much of a "fat ass". Theres plenty of vids on youtube (yes i know most are full of 700bhp cars vs 400) but theres a few "real" ones on there were the 3000gt even beats the GTr stock v Stock.

I av no idea were you get your facts from to even cuss the 3000 as you do.

If anything you guys are like BMW and Honda drivers, you actually think nothing will beat you,

Ive been in a supra TT in the WET and its PATHETIC to say the least,yes the supras av good mid range because of the variable Valve timing and sequential turbos, but sorry if you guys get "Launched" its gonna av to be a very long road to catch up im afraid.

The thing about super cars being RWD yes your right, but im sure The RWD system is a little better than the supras and yes the drive train loss from AWD plays a part.

Lets talk TRACTION.

lets say 600bhp supra vs 600bhp liner or 3000, BOTH the AWD cars will PUT down all of that power without traction trouble and will lose mid range due to AWD but the supra will be struggling to get all that power down and you cant deny that, the roads will have to be steaming hot for you to get it all down, and in england when the hell will that happen,

Yes the Supra as got 550cc injectors and bigger SMIC than the 3000 and also a better fuel pump, ill admit that.

but change them all for bout £800 and your up to exact spec as supra... me and dan came on here for a lil banter with matt (first post and topic)

For people on here who "dis" people for racing or breaking speed limits need to shut the F*** up, you buy a supra to do 77mph and to trundle round town.

:eyebrows: SURE YOU DO lol.

Gunna end this preety much with sayin, yes this is a supra site and yes your obviously gunna stick up for it lol.

But you really need to do more research before you right off the 3000, (p.s yes there prob not as reliable as a lliner or supra, but bet i can turn more heads than you guys especially with the 97 version with the hoop spoiler)