• Maybe - Power run
    • Maybe - Mapping
    • Maybe - Just dropping by
    • Not attending

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Abz (for going out of his way to give me a lift home!).. I really appreciated it all!

Andrew

No worries Andrew, was not too much out of my way anyway. Though you did crack up a nervous laughter in the car between me & Adnan when you said you were commando today :blink: - I am sure you was joking but some of things you said did really make me laugh mate, your comparison's were great, Jordon eh :D

lol ill take that as a compliment! who had the most?!

Adnan I will put my hands up & confirm this was me, if you need photographic proof then I have it as I just went for a... :D

Homer, thank you so much for organising this. I am sure it has taken up loads of your personal time to do and I am sure I speak on behalf of the club when I say it really is appreciated!

I had a brilliant day, and to top it all off I got a really good result which I am happy with! Missus says sounds like you won't need a birthday present how happy you are...I said no a boost controller would be nice :D. Great meeting you all, lovely bunch of people. Look forward to the next big meet.

Oh! I made 352.5 bhp on a Stock JSpec TT Auto with decats! :D

Yep that 0.5 bhp counts!

No worries Andrew, was not too much out of my way anyway. Though you did crack up a nervous laughter in the car between me & Adnan when you said you were commando today :blink: - I am sure you was joking but some of things you said did really make me laugh mate, your comparison's were great, Jordon eh :D

Adnan I will put my hands up & confirm this was me, if you need photographic proof then I have it as I just went for a... :D

!

Andrews Hilarious! lol gave us a right laugh on the way back.

Abz your disgusting. thanks for the ride up there though, really appreciate it.

Abz your disgusting. thanks for the ride up there though, really appreciate it.

Hope you feeling better dude, don't be silly was fun running in Tesco's at 9 am getting all the extra bits & then finding out the self serving...wait did I just say self serving tills? Yes I did, were not open until 10 am!

I got in 1.5 hours ago after going to Leicester Square, now in bed...shattered, gotta be up in 5 hours to make my way into work. Actually looking forward to it so then I can tell them how much I made at the SRR! :D

Good night peeps.

Though you did crack up a nervous laughter in the car between me & Adnan when you said you were commando today :blink: - I am sure you was joking

Haha - I think there was a loss in translation from Australian.. I meant trousers, not pants ;)

Just doing my best to keep the troops entertained ;)

Im just going to go off topic a bit here but i understand what BPU is however i dont get what BPU+ is or BPU++ from different posts that i have read etc can someone please divulge this information to me :)

Think Homer can explain this best as I remember reading somewhere. It is an american company\club which added the plus's to additional mods which were made which increased more power than the standard BPU mods. Though I think it is not really used as much here in the UK?

I think I am going to be chasing 400bhp now :eyebrows:

oh cheers abz makes sence. 400bhp?? well good luck mate nice figure to aim at.

Sorry, just saw your post, kind of exactly what you said :D

She made 352 bhp at SRR yesterday with stock boost (no cats), I am going to BPU her & then get a boost controller & try to see if I can achieve close to 400 bhp at 1.1 BAR.

Showed this post to a friend of mine last night who is not a big fan of Japanese cars. Thinks the Supra is overrated, keeps comparing the Veyron to everything (Not really a car guy). His jaw dropped when he saw LeeP's car produce 824bhp! An I am pretty sure it didn't costs Lee £5 million to produce that, might have felt like it did though :D

If you click the BPU link in blue, then you can read what BPU is. The plus means an extra mod over BPU. It's usually company specific and a bit silly as it varies from person to person. 2 plusses means an extra 2 things etc. I read this somewhere so don't take it as gospel. Most people just say BPU and then state the extras afterwards. eg. "... Dude, I'm BPU and a 256 exh cam..." Sweeet...", "...duuude..." ;)

If you click the BPU link in blue, then you can read what BPU is. The plus means an extra mod over BPU. It's usually company specific and a bit silly as it varies from person to person. 2 plusses means an extra 2 things etc. I read this somewhere so don't take it as gospel. Most people just say BPU and then state the extras afterwards. eg. "... Dude, I'm BPU and a 256 exh cam..." Sweeet...", "...duuude..." ;)

...Or you could click any of the 5 BPU links in Mark's post! :D

Well explained Mark :).