• Maybe - Power run
    • Maybe - Mapping
    • Maybe - Just dropping by
    • Not attending

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 824bhp was on his twins ? what boost was he running ? good figures that Jamie, was that on V power ? and at 1.6bar ?.

I think Lee was 1.7 bar.

I was bp ultimate today (could not get vpower this morning) at 1.8bar, Ryan said the different fuel made no difference, still no knock.

Good to see you all there today and to put a few more faces to names :) At least the weather was good for most of the day, if rather cold.

Successful results for nearly everyone today, especially for Jamie, Lee, Steve and Paul.

Also nice to see Rob's car finally running properly after nearly 3 years of issues! 432bhp at 1.25bar on hybrids is a good result.

Thanks Adnan for the food, spot on as always and helped keep everyone a bit warmer :thumbs:

Jan 2009 - mine made 556bhp

Today it made 564bhp :D (think Ryan up'd the boost a bit).

More importantly Ryan said that the cars is exactly the same how he left it back in Jan 2009 and performing well :)

Will post the dyno plot when I get access to a scanner.

Oh and...

Thanks to Darryl for organising the entire event and co-ordinating the dyno runs on the day.

special thanks to Adnan for his excellent samosas - guy is a true gentleman.

Good to meet you all again.

imi

Paul and Steve - Thanks for bringing the parts down with you. appreciated.

Edited by imi (see edit history)

Good day guys. Nice to meet some new faces :)

Me and mike are still on the return journey

His final figure was 534 @ 1.5 bar. Had a few issues with it jumping the dyno but got there in the end

Some big numbers put down today from some awesome machines! Gone slightly deaf but it was worth it :D

Have a total of 53 dyno runs recorded so when I get ill sort the crap from the good and get them up

Another thanks to adnan for the food, star man :thumbs:

His final figure was 534 @ 1.5 bar. Had a few issues with it jumping the dyno but got there in the end

Some big numbers put down today from some awesome machines! Gone slightly deaf but it was worth it :D

Have a total of 53 dyno runs recorded so when I get ill sort the crap from the good and get them up

Thats good power with stock cams, he should be happy with that, more to come if required though.

Great day, thanks to everyone that made it happen. Nice to see everyone I knew, and meet a few new people. :)

Happy to find the engines in both my cars are fine, I had a few concerns which have now been wiped away.

NA 5spd gave 215.1HP at the fly, 173.8hp at the wheels.

TT Auto gave 354HP at the fly, 294.2hp at the wheels (0.8bar).

I'll put the dynos prints up when I have access to a scanner.

Special thanks to Nikbiomed for driving my NA down, Lee P for taking a look at my TT when it refused to idle, Adnanshah for making many lovely samosa's (I think I've had 12 today!), and Homer for organising the day.

Hey mate did u get a vid of everyones run? Great effort ;)