• Not attending

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home now - firstly HUGE thanks to

Darryl (for the excellent organisational skillz),

Adnan (for cooking tirelessly all day, to the detriment of his own health :p),

and Abz (for going out of his way to give me a lift home!).. I really appreciated it all!

Was a great day (SRR and Ryan.G were very impressively professional), and got to put quite a few faces to names, not to mention talk rubbish for about 8 hrs straight :D Thanks to all, as I felt very welcomed, and apologies to those I didn't get to meet (or should that be "apologies to those that DID meet me"? :p)

Look forward to getting to the next club meet.

-Andrew

Edited by sdistc (see edit history)

Good day guys. Nice to meet some new faces :)

Me and mike are still on the return journey

His final figure was 534 @ 1.5 bar. Had a few issues with it jumping the dyno but got there in the end

Some big numbers put down today from some awesome machines! Gone slightly deaf but it was worth it :D

Have a total of 53 dyno runs recorded so when I get ill sort the crap from the good and get them up

Another thanks to adnan for the food, star man :thumbs:

Sounds a great day! Was that figure at the fly or hubs?

Great day all round!!

Im chuffed the old girl in a standard uk tt form reached 334!!! at SSR today

Nice too meet u all

You weren't kidding when you said you don't post a lot.

Nice to meet you, perhaps see you at another meet in future (nice car by the way ;)).

Was Mike a happy chappy then?

Was not at first when I saw the results but Martin and I had a play on the way home and a massive :D was soon on my face. 5 and 6th gear pulls from 50 are awesome fun and we had a play with a bentley continental GT which was fun. Not sure he enjoyed being shown up though.

Was a great day, some great figures, shame Paul's car kept spinning the rears :(

Again thanks to Adnan for the food and Darryl for making it all happen :thumbs:

There's nothing to be sorry about with your result Mike, from what I've seen there over the years it's bang on what it should be making. It's completely inline with the rest of us that have run a very similar spec. I think only Jamie and I got slightly higher results with the same turbo and spec (545bhp) only difference being we both used very high flow exhaust systems - I.e. almost no silencing - useless for track!

Was not at first when I saw the results but Martin and I had a play on the way home and a massive :D was soon on my face. 5 and 6th gear pulls from 50 are awesome fun and we had a play with a bentley continental GT which was fun. Not sure he enjoyed being shown up though.

Was a great day, some great figures, shame Paul's car kept spinning the rears :(

Again thanks to Adnan for the food and Darryl for making it all happen :thumbs:

Yup, its a respectable figure, what was the ftlb?

Yup, its a respectable figure, what was the ftlb?

Looks about 510-520 ish from the graph.

Was just abit disapointed which is stupid really as I never set out to chase numbers I wanted a useable track car which it is - well for me anyway :D

Next stage if I want anything else is obviously cams but I would want to go out in a couple to feel the differences.

Looks about 510-520 ish from the graph.

Was just abit disapointed which is stupid really as I never set out to chase numbers I wanted a useable track car which it is - well for me anyway :D

Next stage if I want anything else is obviously cams but I would want to go out in a couple to feel the differences.

Thats good torque, same as what mine made at 550bhp.