Influx of 'Boy Racers' into the club?

Sheefa

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't frequented these boards recently, so I'm playing catch up on the majority of topics like 'whine my headlights don't fit' and 'i'm a cheap ass who can't aford £50 squida'.

Have we recently received an influx of boy racers snapping up the cheaper supes on the market ? Those who are easily identifable by the fact that they believe they can transfer their expense kitty of £100 per annum for the Micra/Saxo/306 over to their new purchase.......that accompanied by the text 'innit' speak.

Mentioning no names here, but are we offering out free membership now or something too?? Otherwise, how the hell could they afford aryton senna to post on these boards?!

Discuss (as Michael would say).

Ayrton Senna (God) :rolleyes:

lol are we talking chavs or is this a general 'get at the younger crowd' post. Im 25 and wouldnt call my self a chav in the slightest. I had my first supra when I was 22 and I worked my backside off to get her... infact I still have her and is still for sale!

Most of the people you dont want on here wont stay around long because although they can buy the car, they wont be able to afford the insurance or petrol costs long.

Lets not turn into a club full of snobs here guys but still... supras maybe getting cheaper for the time being, but the insurance is still high due to the power of the engines.... and i doubt that will change.

Edited by AlexJames (see edit history)

and 'i'm a cheap ass who can't aford £50 squida'.

I might be young but mines cost me into five figures(not including the car) since I bought it in January, and it's still an N/A:blink:. So at least I don't slip into that catagory.;)

I be honest I dont like the doors either, I'm waiting on the body shop to get free so that I can do some little touch ups and get rid of the dumb doors!

I still have a soft spot for lambo doors :blush:, then again i'm just an attention wh0re:d

It isn't about money. Some of the biggest prats I've ever met could afford to wipe their arses on £50 notes and wouldn't flinch when presented with a five figure bar tab, some of the most sound people I've met haven't got 2 pennies to rub together.

Taste, common sense, decency, manners, decorum, etiquette, a sound moral compass and intelligence are all free.

It isn't about money. Some of the biggest prats I've ever met could afford to wipe their arses on £50 notes and wouldn't flinch when presented with a five figure bar tab, some of the most sound people I've met haven't got 2 pennies to rub together.

Taste, common sense, decency, manners, decorum, etiquette, a sound moral compass and intelligence are all free.

Very true.

Oooo, a Gazboy rate yourself test:d

Taste - I like to think I have taste, but more of a look at me i'm fasionable taste.

Common sense - Yes I have that.

Decency - Overall yes, but I can lapse.

Manners - Only at work.

Decorum - No

Etiquette - Again, only at work.

A sound moral compass - I like to think so.

Intelligence - I'm a grammar boy don't you know.:tongue:

Very well said. :)