The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple of kill's in my TT Supra

toyotasupra1980

On a cold monday night, i decided to go to those meets that usually happen at 7:30 on junction 30 at cardiff gate, after waiting for 45 mins and a maximum of 5 cars seen, not much else happening i decided to leave and look for some action in my new transplanted TT engined supra, driving all over cardiff for fun and to get to know the car more and how its feels.

Well i would have to say that i am more than happy with having a TT now with 400bhp and completely destroying the following cars before i went home, the car just felt effortless in power when booting it.

Either a Porsche Cayenne or a Audi Q7 or Q5

(Did not really care to look properly:p)

Volvo S40

(ahead of me for 1 second then i went passed ,he tried to keep up Never liked volvo's:p)

A lexus or Vauxhall VXR,XLR or whatever the hell it is

(I think??? dont know he was trying to keep up tho with no success...stupid idiot:rolleyes:)

to be honest unless you got over 400bhp you aint gonna keep up with a BPU TT Supra, just so much power and torque.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go having any accidents, will you? They old bill are rather adept these days at finding their way around the internet forums to get an idea of your attitude to driving on the public roads after you've wiped someone else out.

And seeing as how your profile has pics of your car and your number plate on it (assuming you still drive the J666 thing) then you'll have royally screwed yourself.

:rolleyes:

Congrats on killing a Volvo S40!! Now there's a car...

I agree. What's it actually like to be posted?

Rather enjoyable, I do find it ticklish at times though.

well personally speakin i think my na is the bestest in the world cos i bought a chip off ebay for 20p that gives me 300 more horsepower. so i win. ner ner :p

I iz gt 1 o dows leccy sueprchrgers innit, wel wiked.

WOW beating cars with half the horse power of yours. Must be a proud day.

come give a challange then buddy boy,i want a proper test,and i am just enjoying having my car back after two months of driving a crapy little starlet,not my fault 90% of the uk has shit mobiles, and as for my attitiude that you guys seem to refer to, i am a calm joking around guy, i like to mess around and have a laugh, i say whats on my mind and tell you straight and not behind your back, plain and simple, my driving in my opinion is very very good, and i like to have fun when driving but safely and not in stupid conditions, last night was dry as it could have been in months and great cool air, people want to act like an arse driving up behind me then all it takes is 1 sec for me to put my foot down and lose them, thats how i like it, and i would not be suprised if the police or anybody knows my number plate, it does stand out allot, but my wrap sheet in offences to the police is a big zero.:D:d

I iz gt 1 o dows leccy sueprchrgers innit, wel wiked.

yea' maaaaate, I got sum neons for it too.. wikkkkid! :p

lmfao ;)

come give a challange then buddy boy,i want a proper test

well pay decent money and get on a track then rather than driving like a t1t on public roads.

yea' maaaaate, I got sum neons for it too.. wikkkkid! :p

lmfao ;)

well pay decent money and get on a track then rather than driving like a t1t on public roads.

I would like to go on the track but since Santa Pod and castle comb were closed last night i figured a nice blast around cardiff was just fine, only on the motor way dude do i drive quick, not stupid enough to drive like an idiot in 30mph zones.

It's banjo_bob not buddy boy ;)

See how you get on here http://www.iqtest.com/

dont need an IQ test mate, first and national diploma's in BTEC Information Technology from college,graduated from uni with both an HND and BSc Degree in computer studies,i earn nearly

20k a year and work for the welsh assembly government, so you keep the IQ Test mate.:D:d:d

come give a challange then buddy boy,i want a proper test,and i am just enjoying having my car back after two months of driving a crapy little starlet,not my fault 90% of the uk has shit mobiles, and as for my attitiude that you guys seem to refer to, i am a calm joking around guy, i like to mess around and have a laugh, i say whats on my mind and tell you straight and not behind your back, plain and simple, my driving in my opinion is very very good, and i like to have fun when driving but safely and not in stupid conditions, last night was dry as it could have been in months and great cool air, people want to act like an arse driving up behind me then all it takes is 1 sec for me to put my foot down and lose them, thats how i like it, and i would not be suprised if the police or anybody knows my number plate, it does stand out allot, but my wrap sheet in offences to the police is a big zero.:D:d

I have often found, in my experience that when someone says they're a good driver, they're not.

dont need an IQ test mate, first and national diploma's in BTEC Information Technology from college,graduated from uni with both an HND and BSc Degree in computer studies,i earn nearly

20k a year and work for the welsh assembly government, so you keep the IQ Test mate.:D:d:d

Judging by your post above, standards at Uni really are slipping, and you must have fooled them in your interview.

I have often found, in my experience that when someone says they're a good driver, they're not.

Judging by your post above, standards at Uni really are slipping, and you must have fooled them in your interview.

hhhhmmm????? lets see my driving licence, ah here we go, zero points, thats a sign of a good driver, lets see now how many crashes have i had made by me uuummmm????? zero also a sign of a good driver,

well this is the UK, standards slip everyday, international football team, league, crapy rugby, economy,people,nothing to do with me.

hhhhmmm????? lets see my driving licence, ah here we go, zero points, thats a sign of a good driver, lets see now how many crashes have i had made by me uuummmm????? zero also a sign of a good driver,

well this is the UK, standards slip everyday, international football team, league, crapy rugby, economy,people,nothing to do with me.

My Mum has 0 points and been in 0 accidents and she can't drive for shit!

I have been involved in so many near misses its unreal, and none of them due to any fault of my own. I don't consider myself a great driver, just a competent one with enough fear to be careful where care is required. Would you say the people i have managed to avoid are good drivers because they weren't in a crash?

For all i know you almost crash every other day and its only because you are fortunate that the people you almost crash into are good enough drivers to avoid you.

what happens if you have a 250hp hayabusa engined mini with a kerb weight of 500kg?

dont race motor bikes only cars, but this would happen if i did come up against one, we are at the light, its red then amber.....go go go............smoke all over the place from the bikes tire burning take off.....i slowly turn the corner to go into the mcdonalds drive in and get a big mac meal.....:D:d:d i park up and watch the ambulance's and police drive past on the road to pick up the pieces of whats left of the hayabusa and the rider that has been splattered all over the road....End Race:search: