Influx of 'Boy Racers' into the club?

Sheefa

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very succinct explanation (even if half of it was from wiki ;))

Nothing wrong with that, he looked something up so he could make an informed comment.

Whoa! I used wiki for the quote, because I was looking for something that encapsulated what I was trying to say. I don't need wiki for the conceptual understanding on this particular topic as Philiosophy of Science was part of my degree (and it's an interest of mine anyway).

There are lots of things that I will research, especially when I'm shaky on figures (e.g. crime statistics), but this isn't one of them.

well i agree with what people are saying, but you have to look at the bigger picture,and the way the world has gone,

I just like the way people blame young people all the time on here and every where else, and yes fair enough some are idiots but some of us are not and it messes things up for the people that are not and gives use young people a bad name!

Supra Cars - Lovely cars, great performances etc but the thing that messed up was when fast and furious film came out. Every thing went up in price and plus when that film came out ( which i know i did ) the supra was the car to have! If it wasn't for that film i doubt boy racers would have the supra!

There are people on here that just want the car to look good in front of there mates etc but some of us want the car because its a beautiful car and worked hard to get it. like i have.

Yes there are people asking questions, but like me i rather get some ideas on some think that im unsure about then dive straight in and make a mess of the job! and fair enough there are some stupid questions but i can't see why people have to be funny and come out with silly comments, Why cant people just answer them and end of topic.

For the Short text writing, well you can only blame MSN and mobile phones for that, as so many people are using short text on msn and mobiles phones so no one can really blame any one for that just the life and the way the world is going! i try not to use short text but some times people just forget as there use to it so much!

If you want to be so fuzzy with the short text then

HOMER - suggestion - maybe put a add on with the English language, that stops short text!

Just my opinion, don't mean to upset any one etc just my little rant.

I think its a great club and some good people on here with help full tips but for the ones that are not that helpful and just want to make silly comments ( Just relax and deep breaths - if can't help then don't comment)

Edited by SpeedyAndy (see edit history)

Whoa! I used wiki for the quote, because I was looking for something that encapsulated what I was trying to say. I don't need wiki for the conceptual understanding on this particular topic as Philiosophy of Science was part of my degree (and it's an interest of mine anyway).

There are lots of things that I will research, especially when I'm shaky on figures (e.g. crime statistics), but this isn't one of them.

My apologies - I didn't intend to sound as if quoting wiki, as you did, is always a bad thing. It was meant more as a general comment that wiki isn't always correct or reliable. Natural history is an interest of mine, although not one I read up on very regularly, and many of the counter-evolution arguments grind my gears.

\/\/|-|@ 15 7|-|3 p01|\|7 1|\| L337 5P34| 17'5 74|

I dont get it! What is the point of L337 speak? I get why some people use txt speak for quickness, but why L337?

Its a gaming thing, pro gamer text speak Hehe. If you leet enough to understand it, then you are a true "pro gamer".

pwned....pownzors...roflcopters...lolzers...are other examples of hardcore gaming speak.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

http://www.purepwnage.com

Edited by ShamelessTT (see edit history)

branners - While Im in this thread.....can I ask you to make more of an effort with your typing? It makes it easier for everybody if you can put things in to proper sentences with full stops and punctuation and not use txt spk such as 'm8'.

It might seem petty but its part of the etiquette of the forum and I would appreciate it if you could do that.

Hope your wheels are as good as you hope and clean up nicely once you get over the initial excitement.

thats the typre of people that get up my nose and really not needed!

think its time to mention Niz! he is always on here talking sh1t and for ever stealing peoples forsale threads, how on earth is he stil allowed on here! some one needs to step in to sort him out!

Guest sunnyG83
Niz asked for it to be closed. Rather than leave it clogging up the search stats we moved it out the way.

Nizam is keeping his head down after a clear and frank warning from me.

I think he is being watched mate :)