The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

fantastic weekend, totaly shattered after loads of runs and the odd pint afterwards, killer of a hangover though,
But did you enjoy your bed time story? :)

Good point LOL. Jon does wear a pink shirt after all
And it was like a double walked in the room when that drunken lass came in arse first on the first night!

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant weekend and thanks to everyone who arranged it and made it run so smoothly.

Was nice getting to chat to a few more of you properly last night over a drink or 8.

Chuffed with my times is not the word and can't wait for the next one :)

Brilliant weekend and thanks to everyone who arranged it and made it run so smoothly.

Was nice getting to chat to a few more of you properly last night over a drink or 8.

Chuffed with my times is not the word and can't wait for the next one :)

You did well :D

Last night was great nice to meet a few new people and review the day over a few beers :D

Had a great weekend even if it did end on the back of a RAC truck :D

Well i have had an amazing weekend full of lots of highs and 2 dirty great hangovers.

I ran an 11.8 @ 126.88MP which i was over the moon with.

same goes for Jon (Pig) again it was real close and I think I spurred him on into the 11's too!

Too right, i wasnt going to run again. Thank goodness i had challenged you to a race.

Thats cool brian and great meeting you and your lady:thumbs:, put in my 1/8 times 7.7@97mph and works out to a 2.95 0-60 aswell, thats great for the pub bragging :D

http://www.wallaceracing.com/0-60_equation.php

Thats brilliant, im 2.93 secs. People always ask its 0-60. Never expected it to be that good.

Well I went down and had a Fantastic time Thank you Pig:d

No problem, you drove the car really well......for a girl ;)

Note to self, dont make promises to people you have never met before when pissed ;)

You went down on Pig? Where's that ban button!

No no, that was Gaz's job.

I heard a rumour some girl did a fast time too in pigs car :D

I'm not drinking for weeks now :D

Which one? Tigger or Jon? :p

Good point LOL. Jon does wear a pink shirt after all

god dammit just noticed that, not that often i get a pretty girl and a young gay guy to tuck me in:D

Stop being mean ;) - enjoying the grand prix now. Go on Lewis :rolleyes:

Loving your sig as well Gaz :D

Brilliant!

But did you enjoy your bed time story? :)

And it was like a double walked in the room when that drunken lass came in arse first on the first night!

If i remember correctly, she was quite fit..... you dont have the hots for me do you?

If i remember correctly, she was quite fit..... you dont have the hots for me do you?
Well I did come down stairs and tell everyone I was in my room on my own, and I even left my room key where you could hold of it, but you were having too much fun with Tigger to notice me. :(

Well I did come down stairs and tell everyone I was in my room on my own, and I even left my room key where you could hold of it, but you were having too much fun with Tigger to notice me. :(

I don't think it would have gone down well if i got the key from where you left it. :eyebrows:

Well after an erm....... interesting drive back (I seemed to have every OAP out to ram me off the road) I'm home and absolutely shattered, many thanks to everyone who organised it and everyone who made last night enjoyable, including couv3z who took us for a guided tour round wellingborough's nightlife(or lack of:d).

Oh and I'm still waiting for those pics of Gaz to be posted:d

Guest Killer Heels

Had a great weekend.

Thanks to Mrs H - i got the last run of the day in Mike's Car (a very very very rare site) and absolutley loved it.

It was great meeting everyone. Thanks for all the laughs at the Priory and IBIS.

Ian R - Love the subname - who gave it you :innocent:

K x

i have gone along to loads of other car events be it track days to top speed days in different cars for years now and it would have just been nice to feel part of the crew. it was like being a ford at bug jam from years ago. i thought being a Toyota was enough to enter the main car park.

any how cheers for letting me tag along max

It seemed sensible from a planning point to keep all the Supras together.

We didn't intend you to feel out left out and were expecting other tuners to turn up to keep you company. We'll take the comments on board for next year.

Guest Rays the roof

Just spoken to my BITCH (Mrs Roof lol) and sounds like you all had a great laugh on IAN'S behalf, so happy to have him as my loving wife.

He does let me teabag him occasionally, but can't give a BJ to save his life.

Love you Ian!!

:p

Just spoken to my BITCH (Mrs Roof lol) and sounds like you all had a great laugh on IAN'S behalf, so happy to have him as my loving wife.

He does let me teabag him occasionally, but can't give a BJ to save his life.

Love you Ian!!

:p

:rlol: - Thank you for taking the time to post that :rlol:

Very impressive time by TDR, I don't remember seeing it in the car park or going up the strip? I must have left before you did your runs :(

You what! I was on the go most of the day - gunmetal stock looking facelift with a headlight out, usually seen being chased down the strip by big singles :D or with me in the pits with my laptop hooked up to it playing with my map etc.

Thanks guys :)