SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi pete bestest mate, you wouldn,t would you:(

Only the bit where Ian is trying to get you to bed, not you in your pants or anything. I actually started to feel really bad for filming when I watched it again last night...and again...and again.

I'm just glad someone managed to make you walk using your own legs because the lift was broken and I didn't fancy having to help carry you up the stairs!

to be honest i cannot even remember anything but getting taken to bed by a pretty girl and then waking up with pig:(

did anyone else have a very sore bum after drinking that white beer:blink:

...not you in your pants or anything. I actually started to feel really bad for filming when I watched it again last night...and again...and again.
You kept watching Gaz in his pants did you? Maybe it's you we need to be worried about! :D

Only the bit where Ian is trying to get you to bed, not you in your pants or anything. I actually started to feel really bad for filming when I watched it again last night...and again...and again.

could you pm me it first, at least i would no if its worth going into hiding for:D

Oh please post it up as I missed it too, cos I was somewhere else - Think I was outside :blink:

My hand is stroking my face in a cat like way :D
:rlol: "come on Jon lets see your impression" :rlol:

In his defence the only reason he ended up like that was because of the insane amount of overtime he's been doing. Poor guy was knackared - combine that with an over enthusiastic Pig and Burna plying him with booze and it all got a bit much all of a sudden.

In his defence the only reason he ended up like that was because of the insane amount of overtime he's been doing. Poor guy was knackared - combine that with an over enthusiastic Pig and Burna plying him with booze and it all got a bit much all of a sudden.

So was him mentioning he fancyed a pint while we were at breakfast the overtime? :D

I'm working on it. Stupid sideways video. Cut most of it off. Rotate, make louder...host it...

Can you see this?

http://gallery.me.com/petebarfield#100056

I loved the "This is like Ray all over again this is" comment. :D

:rlol: Well that video takes the drunken heat off me!

Sorry Gaz, you did ask me to stop buying you Erdinger and I now feel guilty :(

We will stick to tequila next time :D