• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How's the back?;)

Oh and Jon you are very naughty ;)

Actually it was terrible, i had to go to the oesteopath today.

Me very naughty? Or JB?

:rlol: "come on Jon lets see your impression" :rlol:

:rlol: Meowww.

Im now actually doing that LOL thing properly, my wife is getting sick of me lolling.

Just seen yours and Mawby's quotes...... i REALLY hope Mrs Pig doesnt become a member or im in major trouble.

I'm working on it. Stupid sideways video. Cut most of it off. Rotate, make louder...host it...

Can you see this?

http://gallery.me.com/petebarfield#100056

I loved the "This is like Ray all over again this is" comment. :D

Love it:rlol:

Actually it was terrible, i had to go to the oesteopath today.

Me very naughty? Or JB?

:rlol: Meowww.

Im now actually doing that LOL thing properly, my wife is getting sick of me lolling.

Just seen yours and Mawby's quotes...... i REALLY hope Mrs Pig doesnt become a member or im in major trouble.

Opps sorry, must have been too hard:eyebrows:

You, making me smoke:p

:jester:

Oh there are much worse than those few:taped:

Just a small idea to throw out there: how about a 30-130 day?

130? Ive got an NA:D

Wish I had stayed over now, marc offered me a place in with him but as small as he is he could have easilly over powered me after a few drinks:D

Oh, and blackie were you drinking before you left on saturday? I was a bit surprised to see you turn up at Corley services coming from Ilfracombe:D

Wish I had stayed over now, marc offered me a place in with him but as small as he is he could have easilly over powered me after a few drinks:D

Meh, I ended up taking one of the McDonalds lasses back to the room:D, although you could of joined in:sly:

Am I joking? :D

Meh, I ended up taking one of the McDonalds lasses back to the room:D, although you could of joined in:sly:

Am I joking? :D

We would have had to set some major ground rules up for that:d Or you could have gone back to the bar and let me go first;)

• 2 months later...