JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this reply from boostlogic, ive emailed Kyle to see if i can change it, might be to late, maybe they should say its not recommended for the T67 on the web site:rolleyes:

Hi Jamie,

I would recommend running the Greddy 3 row on your application. The T6 does flow 1500+ RWHP but I would size the intercooler to what you are running. I would recommend the Greddy 3 row for your application. We have both in stock.

Kean

• 2 weeks later...
Well i called up to buy some 18" rotas (out of stock for the next couple of weeks) and got offered these, stunning wheel thats not made anymore and with the bonus of R888's so thought f@*k it:D

and so it starts ;)

Its difficult keeping them looking stock, I have all sorts of plans for mine, I just take a little longer to get them in place.

Im going to keep a record of what i spend this time so people can see what it costs to turn a complete standard supra into a well setup single, some parts new some secondhand brought from this forum.

Boostlogic T67 turbo kit

water line kit

Boostogic FMIC kit

HKS dli

RPS street max clutch = £3945 new (These part are from Kyle, if you want a break down on parts prices pm him.)

LM-2 = £242 new

AEM ecu =£700 SH

Power enterprize 800cc drop in = £390 new

R7436-9 NGK Spark plugs = £150 new

Apexi EGT Gauge

Apexi Boost Gauge= £100 SH

HKS Ti 4"= £600

Tial 50mm BOV =£133

Tein super streets= £550

Bosch 044 fuel pump= £155

Total spent so far on parts = £6965

Lets see if my estimate of 10k minimum to spec out a correctly build a singled car comes to the forefront ;) I always tell newbs to budget 10k minimum and always get shot down by certain people saying it can be done miles cheaper

Good to see you starting another project Jamie

Are you still collecting parts at the minute Jamie or has any work begun?

Still collecting, Kyle has most the parts with him now, just waiting for the clutch to come in and ill have one HUGE box turning up at the door soon, should start it in the next week or 2, im very busy with work at the min so im 90% sure im going to be getting LeeP to do the build now, we are in talks;)

Those wheels are gorgeous, hopefully they'll look okay on the stock body. I agree with Gaz on the front lip, it'll look a bit out of place as there's not side skirts to keep the profile going with the rest of the car. But as you say, it is doesn't work you can always sell :)

I really am not sold on that lip but it's your car mate. Will look better on a black car though obviously.

Are you going to put some BFO brakes behind those wheels?

Yea im looking at different brake deals at the min.

I just thought- while this f**ker is still 100% stock, bang it on SRR's dyno as they have never tested a stock J-spec 6 speed.

It's for the greater good my old fruit! ;)

Yea thats true, if i get time ill give Charlie a shout.