The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

There are better tyres than those R888's. At a price. There are better suspensions than mine, but at a hugely greater price :)

I cant have all the best, i need to give the others a fighting chance on track:D;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would that be the cups ;)

I think better as in they would last longer on the car, but not for grip levels.

The Dunlops Si uses are pretty damn good for grip too, in fact they have a similar tread cut, would be interested to hear how they last.

Hows the drinking going Jamie? :p

Recovered now:D

I must have polished the car about 15 times in the last couple of days trying to get some shine back in the paint (i dont think its ever had a polish in its life) and its come up pretty good now.

I had a paint correction/detailer come round for a look at it and he was very helpful, had a long discussion how i want the car to look and he has recommended a local bodyshop to spray both the front wings and the tailgate (plus fitting uk bonnet vent) to get rid of some scratches he cant sort out and a dent on the tailgate where a roof tile fell on it.

Then the car is going to go to him for the remainder of the detailing and it will hopefully be at a standard i want.

Really looking forward to getting the old girl looking new again:)