The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

Wish i could have stayed longer :(

How come you didnt get any pics of me in the convoy couv3z? :p

And to add my 2p worth into the stand totty debate. I dont find the girls in skimpy outfits particulary sexy. It only highlights the bad areas! Everyone has them!

Kimberly and that girl in the pic with the lambo look far more attractive in the vest top things if you ask me.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got burnt, which wasnt to great! On antibiotics and shouldnt be in the sun at all, but it wasnt that hot! Anyone else burn? lol

I got a little burnt too... sunglasses/raccoon look. Not very fetching at all :( Worst part is that the announcer said to stay out of the sun and I thought "yeah right"... that'll teach me..

Yeah i got burnt too. by traders!!! :angry:

I dont understand how you keep getting had over, i treat my cars the same way i do my buisness, i sub contract work out to companys and when they have finished the job i check out there workmanship, if its not up to my standards they dont get paid. are you paying them up front or something?

I dont understand how you keep getting had over, i treat my cars the same way i do my buisness, i sub contract work out to companys and when they have finished the job i check out there workmanship, if its not up to my standards they dont get paid. are you paying them up front or something?

Yeah paid Hyper when it went down to Knight Racer as Chris said he needed the money so the mug i am gave it to him. A few month later and its all tits up :(

I suppose i havent got the right approach that you have Jamie. Young and Nieve i suppose

I was up there on the UKStreetCar stand, had a pretty gd wkend, just glad the weather was good on Sunday cos i was starting to get depressed on saturday. I got a couple of runs in, ran a 13.9, which i was pretty pleased with, as its pretty much standard. Did anyone see my lovely matt black Subaru as well? lol

I was up there on the UKStreetCar stand, had a pretty gd wkend, just glad the weather was good on Sunday cos i was starting to get depressed on saturday. I got a couple of runs in, ran a 13.9, which i was pretty pleased with, as its pretty much standard. Did anyone see my lovely matt black Subaru as well? lol

where you parked near the white supra on your stand?