The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have taken a picture of the Knight Racer girls, didn't think bout it at the time cos kept copping an eyeful of them everytime you turned around!

Thanks to Lui and Co for organising everything! Some nice looking Supras (though i wanted to see Lui's freshly built tt run down the strip not on the Show and Shine! ;)) Good to see some old and new faces, Homer, Neil, Goldigga, Chris, Whiffin & Co, to name a few.

Had one hell of a lengthy conversation bout the motor trade with Movistar aka Adrian was it?

I have to put my hands up for being an early leaver,

was far too knackered to even go on the day really, but as Lui sorted out stand pass and didn't wanna waste it so thought i'd show my face.

After a long week with v.little sleep and then getting up for JapShow after 4hrs sleep i was feeling the strain bout 1pm so I left, sounds like i was lucky i went the scenic A1(M) route home and avoided diversion, though was soooo tired behind the wheel had to stop in a petrol station and have a power nap and a RedBull before carrying on! :shock:

Had a good time at the Pod yesterday and yes Steve that was me....sorry if i went on :rolleyes:...chatted to a few new faces.. well to me anyway[GRIN][/GRIN]

and as per usuall for the club they were all very nice people.

Pinical for me has to be the rocket car:d:d it just makes you smile so hard and laugh at the same time...fantastic!!

Well i can do a very good lobster impression at the moment[sHOCK][/sHOCK] which isn't a good look i can tell you.

Big thanks to you to Lui:thumbs:

Yep, great day out, managed to get my car on the strip about 4.30 and had some good burn ups with Steve L. I've forgotten the fun factor with drag racing, once you have a go you want to do more and more! Steve's best was a 12.2 @ 121mph I think and mine was a 12 @ 129mph, both running low boost and a race track suspension and tyre setup so not to bad. I tried mine on high boost with the traction control off and it spun up through 3rd and 4th so backed off, think it would have been a mid 11. Anyway excellent day out, my forehead and nose are thinking otherwise though!

Yep - great day... never realised drag was so much fun!

(PeterP's got about 3 years of gloating to do over this as well :tongue:)

I've only got slips for a 12.3 @ 118 unless you have a 12.2 mate.

Neither of us were using launch control either.

I reckon theres a gruge match brewing :eyebrows:

You must be doing TOTB now.....

Oh and I've got to mention...

The Knight racer girls :love:

:drool:

Nah our Kimberley is better than them:d

yeah have to agree with you on that, much more sophistaicated :)

:p

I had a good day, i wasnt feeling to well towards the end though!

must have been all the testosterone you were surrounded by. did your nephew have a good time?

Great stand guys, only seen it from a distance once, rather a busy day for us, I met loads of you through the day though so that was good :)

lol, every time i tried to find you i was at the wrong stand, its like you were avoiding me or something :D

Oh and I've got to mention...

The Knight racer girls :love:

Stop it, they were supposed to be washing my car this weekend :cry:

Oww my head :(

Knight racer girls (especially the skinny one with a peachy arse!!!) were luuush! :D

Ahem sorry :blush:

Lovely to see so many old faces, as well as add faces to mental images of people! I recall Envy did a 10.6

:cry: :cry:

Some great pics :thumbs:

Gutted I didnt go.

Rich's soop is looking lovely :)

so,.. where are the Knight Racer babe pics?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Totally gutted i missed the show...... beyond gutted. seemed like such a great event :(

Wish i could have made it. oh well

:drool:

yeah have to agree with you on that, much more sophistaicated :)

must have been all the testosterone you were surrounded by. did your nephew have a good time?

lol, every time i tried to find you i was at the wrong stand, its like you were avoiding me or something :D

Aw thanks!

Yeah he did! He loved it!

However he was calling some of the promo girls skanks, and various other things! *Wonder where he gets that from*:rolleyes: lol

Yeah he did! He loved it!

However he was calling some of the promo girls skanks, and various other things! *Wonder where he gets that from*:rolleyes: lol

ahhh mkiv perv in the making, nice to see them starting so young:)

he's lucky he has an aunt thats willing to take him to such educational places. i had to wait for some dude to invent the internet :D

although he needs to learn nicer words, but hey all part of that learning curve :D