The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutup lol! However i did do a little private shoot on my supra! :p

I couldn't remember your name so was too shy to come and say hello :innocent: - silly really as we were next to you with the Whifbitz supes.

Next time I'll pluck up the courage :)

did no one get a pic of the lovely in the little blue skirt next to the Banzai stand:(

She wasn't lovely, she was vulgar. When I seen her with cigarette in cletched teeth I almost puked.

Slim girl from KR was nice, blondie from Autoglym was nice, Envy girl would be nice if she would present herself properly :)

Sadley the only picture i took of Cars was of mine and linda's car's

attachment.php?attachmentid=77514&stc=1&d=1214221591

Question of the Day : Linda ? "what exhaust is that" , TRD ?

Note to Marc_P

if your going to try and NIC linda's exhust, you'll need a Jack and some spanners

attachment.php?attachmentid=77515&stc=1&d=1214221591

BUSTED

attachment.php?attachmentid=77516&stc=1&d=1214221591

And

TIP OF THE DAY

If your'e going to stick your spats on prior to a show

"Done Use Chewing Gum " ;) sorry Marc_p, had to be done

attachment.php?attachmentid=77517&stc=1&d=1214221591

21062008443 (Large).jpg

21062008448 (Large).jpg

21062008449 (Large).jpg

21062008445 (Large).jpg

She wasn't lovely, she was vulgar. When I seen her with cigarette in cletched teeth I almost puked.

Slim girl from KR was nice, blondie from Autoglym was nice, Envy girl would be nice if she would present herself properly :)

What Envy girl, me or Gemma?

I dont see why girls should wear nothing, and drap themselves over cars.....half of them dont even drive! Makes me laugh really! Nevermind.

Your right, thats why I deleted the video straight away!

What Envy girl, me or Gemma?

I dont see why girls should wear nothing, and drap themselves over cars.....half of them dont even drive! Makes me laugh really! Nevermind.

I didn't know you was Envy girl too :p I was talking about Gemma. Anyway, I always tough MODELS at carshows usually wears almost nothing (to some extend) and drap themself over cars. That's what they are usually PAID for eh? :)

Here she is at Silverstone:

I didn't know you was Envy girl too :p I was talking about Gemma. Anyway, I always tough MODELS at carshows usually wears almost nothing (to some extend) and drap themself over cars. That's what they are usually PAID for eh? :)

Here she is at Silverstone:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/Konik1977/JTS/k12Large.jpg

Good, thats alright then lol.

still, nice body though :D

I didn't know you was Envy girl too :p

shes not, she's an envy lady ;)