The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why girls should wear nothing, and drap themselves over cars.....half of them dont even drive! Makes me laugh really! Nevermind.

Well said Kimberley :ok: Don't forget they usually have feta cheese legs and enough fat around their waist to fuel an oil tanker :p

As for Konrad being sexist, not at all. A girl can look stunning and sexy, and keep her self respect without dressing like a prostitute to cater for some letching purves :tongue: Kimberley is proof of that. Shows are about cars. I'd be interested to know if draping (mostly) some flabby, bored looking slapper over a car actually sells more models/parts etc :search: Somehow I doubt it.

Its an outdated approach that went out with Benny Hill. As a woman into japcars, having to be confronted with such a sight is embarassing and cringeworthy, especially when they're made to do some lewd acts that have absolutley nothing to do with what the company is selling. pathetic.:rolleyes:

Right, don't wind me up guys cus its gona get messy!! :taped:

My 2p worth :p

Lindax

Well said Kimberley :ok: Don't forget they usually have feta cheese legs and enough fat around their waist to fuel an oil tanker :p

As for Konrad being sexist, not at all. A girl can look stunning and sexy, and keep her self respect without dressing like a prostitute to cater for some letching purves :tongue: Kimberley is proof of that. Shows are about cars. I'd be interested to know if draping (mostly) some flabby, bored looking slapper over a car actually sells more models/parts etc :search: Somehow I doubt it.

Its an outdated approach that went out with Benny Hill. As a woman into japcars, having to be confronted with such a sight is embarassing and cringeworthy, especially when they're made to do some lewd acts that have absolutley nothing to do with what the company is selling. pathetic.:rolleyes:

Right, don't wind me up guys cus its gona get messy!! :taped:

My 2p worth :p

Lindax

Wooo well said.

Im all for "women" promoting companies, but......there is a line to be drawn lol. Some of their outfits are just ridiculous. I know some men dont pay attention to this sort of thing, but for a women and children (my nephew was at the show) its really not a nice sight!

*waits for abuse lol*

Yes, i still am.

I normally wear an envy top and jeans, or sometimes denium shorts. (depending on weather)

I dont wear skirts, suspenders, stockings.......ect.

I think its the wrong image, esp when there are children around.

to be fair the girl in the light blue was a bit ruff and under dressred and what was she promoting? the stand she was near was just Evo club:blink:

but to go back to topic whos blue supra lost an indicator remember seeing it just hang of in the wheel arch

You do have to laugh at some of the girls to be fair, they look bord as hell and just look like muppets lol and some of them are pretty ugly and think they are amazing.

Dont get me wrong im not gay and i love seeing half naked women but some of them you do just have to laugh at.

Who was the stunner in the red supra btw

Wooo well said.

Im all for "women" promoting companies, but......there is a line to be drawn lol. Some of their outfits are just ridiculous. I know some men dont pay attention to this sort of thing, but for a women and children (my nephew was at the show) its really not a nice sight!

*waits for abuse lol*

Hmmmm, maybe I'm just an oddball, but I'm still completely in the dark how a skimpy clad woman drapped over a car makes any difference? If it is was me, I'd more worried about the dental floss with diamante on it scratching the paint work...

I personally go to a car show to see suprise suprise cars.. and not woman drapped over a car.

Lets be honest people, a) you don't stand a chance with the girl ANYWAY and b) if you did, she would be labelled a slapper/trout...etc

Just my 2c, and waits for the abuse from the testostorone clan.

I think its the wrong image, esp when there are children around.

I think unless they're laying all over the car having full on sex I don't see the problem with it. Some of the things that actual children wear these days is enough to make me blush.

I guess they're doing their job because you're all talking about it. :)

I think unless they're laying all over the car having full on sex I don't see the problem with it. Some of the things that actual children wear these days is enough to make me blush.

I guess they're doing their job because you're all talking about it. :)

Erm ok.

Well your entitled to your opinion.

We will agree to disagree!

I just think it somewhat hypocritical that you are commenting about it when you pose on cars yourself - I seem to recall some pictures of you on Matt's car and you weren't wearing jeans.

Anyhoo, each to their own. :)

Like i said, i wear denium shorts when its hot. I wasnt bending over it........or being sexual. Simply sitting, standing by it.

Like i said.......agree to disagree.