The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO there were far more attractive ladies walking around the place than on the stands, you have to have a 100% figure to get away with wearing what some of them were (which IMO none of them had).

May be my age but I prefer classy to tarty...

Great show: couldn't belive no rain and lots of sun (face is very red today).

Obviously gave the gazebo idea up as a bad job, like most of the traders !

Great to meet the few people I did, especially names I've known for years on here but never met (Hi "Mr Sheffield") !

Had a great day and nice drive home, I must have had my grumpy face on as loads of people in front pulled over to let me by, not one people carrier stuck in the outside lane, was great !

Thanks to Lui for organising, see you at the Ace...

Cheers

G

You know what the biggest problem with the usual skimpy girl over a car... you can't ask them questions usually because they know nothing about the car, so it is effectively an extra item of bling on the car.

Unless of course joe public actually believes that the cars come with the girls or that they will get the girl if they buy the same car... *shrug*

FWIW i aint that fond of the slutty look, Like Linda said you can look good without dressing like a Ho, but 'would look better if she presented herself' is just dumb.

No no Rob, you got me wrong :rolleyes:

I did put pic of Gemma from Silverstone, you probably seen her at Santa Pod too. She is model mate, it's their job to keep attention of testosterone in good (their) direction. If they have nice skirt, shirt and shoes on high heels, they have better chance then other model wearing standard shoes, jeans, some sweater and shades which covering 3/4 of the face. If Gemma wouldn't smile, I wouldn't prolly recognize her...

You did seen my previous post about "blue" girl, so you see I know difference. I know it's not my money, but IF Gemma was paid for her time at Japshow, she did not try good enough this time (unfortunatelly) :p

lmao, the promo girls looked hot, thats wot their paid for! a fat chick in leggings and a string vest just wouldnt lure guys over to a stand!!!

if they are butt naked or in jeans and a skimpy top they do the same job, its called marketing and it works! and i bet those auto glym girls were gutted they didnt get skirts and t's when they were given those awful catsuits lol...

anyway heres some more degrading pics for ya......

gem 1.jpg

gem 2.jpg

well i had a really good day was my first jap show as im new to the jap scene, and was graet to meet and talk to a few of you. just wish i took my car now. next time..

was quit a funny drive down in the convoy nearly hitting traffic cones on the motoway missing turnings lol.

been suffering today with sun burn :(

Ahh, so that was you, I was the lad with the sunglasses trying to stop your bonnet from blowing off ;)

p.s. very nice supra aswell

ah yes lol my stomach flipped when i saw it about to crash down if it wasnt for you i think i would of been in tears hate to think of the damage it may have done only had it back 2 days!.... thank you!:D

lmao, the promo girls looked hot, thats wot their paid for! a fat chick in leggings and a string vest just wouldnt lure guys over to a stand!!!

if they are butt naked or in jeans and a skimpy top they do the same job, its called marketing and it works! and i bet those auto glym girls were gutted they didnt get skirts and t's when they were given those awful catsuits lol...

anyway heres some more degrading pics of ya......

lol these pics are not of Kim, she had read shoes on. :D

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Well what can I say weather held up for the day no rain BUT plenty of strong winds good for the tan :D:d:d

Excellent convoy turn out from Toddington & great ride up there most kept together sorry to hear of someone smacking there supra at Toddington services not sure who it was though :(

Excellent turn out at our club stand sorry once again never got the chance to say Hi to everyone as there was so much to see & not enough time.

Feel sorry for those who camped out the weekend as the weather was crap on Saturday with rain most of it i think.

Well done all to those who came along hope you all had great day out & safe journey home

Many thanks to you all Lui

To finish it of with a few pic's that I took throughout the day see links below:

Supra's at Japshow Santa Pod June 2008

Other Jap cars at Japshow Santa Pod June 2008

Edited by lui (see edit history)

well i had a really good day was my first jap show as im new to the jap scene, and was graet to meet and talk to a few of you. just wish i took my car now. next time..

was quit a funny drive down in the convoy nearly hitting traffic cones on the motoway missing turnings lol.

been suffering today with sun burn :(

Hello there Matt H! :blink: