The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Bunny - Looking to buy supra 3.0 nonturbo 93 - 99reg

Guest Bunny

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bunny

Well I do really appreciate everyones response and advice, I am almost completely confident that if I join up here I will be pretty safe from buying a donkey when I'm looking around. That black beauty for just under £5k on the classifieds would be ideal - looks like I have some more money to save up first tho :( I am very much a black and silver bunny, which the bike makes kinda obvious heh ;)

As soon as I find my wallet, I shall sign up properly and keep a very close eye on the classifieds here - while madly trying to save another thousand or so!

You guys rock. xxx

Welconme

What was that you were trying to say Matt? :D

:welcome: Bunny :D As some of the others said, now seems to be a good time to buy an NA, i'm sure a few of the members round Oxford way could advise you on potential supras etc.

(Just don't listen to Suprastar3000, he's not from Oxfordshire and he's not safe to be around humans! :D)

Guest Bunny

Don't think I'm well behaved enough to be called a lady ;)

Oxfordshire supra peeps from here could well become my new gold dust - as I think my GTO mate is getting a little tired of being dragged around supras, especially when in his opinion they're a girls car - which luckily suits me to the ground :)

Will probably be a few months before I can save up even more cash - but if there is another really promising one to check out, I shall call on here and see if any experts here fancy a supra trip. It would be a huge help! xx

Don't think I'm well behaved enough to be called a lady ;)

Awesome :D

I'd only usually buy a supra from someone on this forum these days, some proper dogs turn up on the 'trader etc. Can trace a bit of the history of the car on here at least. Even if the car's from wider afar etc, sometimes member on here local to where the car is offer to look it over to save wasted trips etc :)

If you want to be really safe, you could ask someone like Jurgen to keep an eye out for any good NAs that come his way in this country.

HAH Thats a laugh!!

Everybody behaves themselves without uttering the "H" world until a female mod stirs up the hornets nest.

you should be ashamed of yourself Miss Charlotte :(

BAD girl

How did I stir up a hornets nest?! I simply mentioned the fact I thought it was odd to post a picture without anyone requesting one, no biggie.

Anyway....

Guest Bunny

Show me a pic of one and I'll let you know ;) I consider most things, but for colour it would have to look pretty outstanding to beat my obsession with black :)

Guest Bunny

I will admit it's a pretty spanking colour - but still doesn't beat an nice shiney metallic jet black :) especially if you've got some styley stainless alloys that really get to show up nicely. What's really mad is I've already been window shopping the last month or so for replacement bits before I've even got the car - just hope my patience will last for saving up more and finding the perfect motor and not letting my heart get the better of me!