The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Bunny - Looking to buy supra 3.0 nonturbo 93 - 99reg

Guest Bunny

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey superstar!!!!

not every 1 pay idiot money 4 import cars!,as we import we know how much we buy carz over from japan! and how much it cost! so call what ever u want chve talk!,end of the day the car importer is laughfing at people like u!

and if u go japan u can see how cheap you can buy this cars!,

and every 1 dont have lots of money to spend lots of people have low budget to buy supras and some time people get lucky buying good cars for cheap price!

so dont be sterio type!

Why is it that when I read this, in my head it's being said in a comedy Japanese voice?

dont you mean: "u guyz r 50 imachore. jus grw up!" ??

:rlol:

twice in a day? im onto a winner here lads ;)

now all i need is something to keep blackie occupied and out the way.. where did i put that double headed coin :sly:

have you found it yet?

Edit to add, Welcome to the club too! Good luck with the hunt for a Supra :)

Hey Suprastar!!!!

Not everyone pays idiot money for import cars! As we import, we know how much we buy cars over from japan! (what does that mean?) for in Japan, and how much it cost(you just said that)! So call whatever you want chav talk! At the end of the day, the car importer is laughing (no 'f') at people like you!

If you go to Japan you can see how cheap you can buy these cars!

Everyone doesn't have lots of money to spend, lots of some people have a low budget to buy a Supras, and sometimes people get lucky buying a good cars for a cheap price!

So dont be (got your object/subject mixed there I think) stereotype!

Best I could do, HTH ;)

What are you?

Why is it that when I read this, in my head it's being said in a comedy Japanese voice?

:D

twice in a day? im onto a winner here lads ;)

now all i need is something to keep blackie occupied and out the way.. where did i put that double headed coin :sly:

:lol: I'm not sure whether to be worried about you guys or just laugh til I cry!

Guest Bunny

Many thanks for the welcome :)

I'ts always sad though isn't it when there's always one who has to get snappy :(

I would just like to point out mr h devil, that not only is it a fact that I do have a decent amount of money to buy the supra I want. But this thread is ultimately aimed at any members on here who feel they can advise me in the best way to spend said money on my first supra and where to get the best buy, not get scammed or a dodgy deal. Which the members have done a wonderful job of and I am very thankful for.

The appropriate phrase I think is - if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, then it's best not to say anything.

xxx