The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Bunny - Looking to buy supra 3.0 nonturbo 93 - 99reg

Guest Bunny

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey superstar!!!!

not every 1 pay idiot money 4 import cars!,as we import we know how much we buy carz over from japan! and how much it cost! so call what ever u want chve talk!,end of the day the car importer is laughfing at people like u!

and if u go japan u can see how cheap you can buy this cars!,

and every 1 dont have lots of money to spend lots of people have low budget to buy supras and some time people get lucky buying good cars for cheap price!

so dont be sterio type!

Learn english or face a ban.

Guest Bunny

Have I missed something.. why should a thread for a new member in the new member section be locked? Is there a limit to how many people can say hello / introduce themselves or give any advice or tips about buying your first supra? I also didn't think there was call for objections against chat and introductions / getting to know the other members in your first posted thread, which believe me I'm getting a better picture by the minute in some cases :(

Fear not - I shall stay clear of the forums for as long as possible.

Thankyou to the people who've offered help, I shall be in touch in the near future via pm.

Guest Bunny

sorry - got the impression that another thread by me would put people out going on the comment after you suggested it originally. It sounded like a good idea to me as I am strongly leaning towards getting jurgen to import for me - but I hoped it would annoy people less by keeping my questions down to the one thread in new members bit. just can't win can you...

sorry - got the impression that another thread by me would put people out going on the comment after you suggested it originally. It sounded like a good idea to me as I am strongly leaning towards getting jurgen to import for me - but I hoped it would annoy people less by keeping my questions down to the one thread in new members bit. just can't win can you...

I don't think there are any issues here. Everyone is more than willing to answer questions, point you in the right direction and help all they can. Apart from a few pages in the middle (Ed and Hiten) this thread appears to have been fairly informative.

As suggested, perhaps email Jurgen/get the bulk of info from him about the import side of things and then add to the thread as you see fit. :)

Bunny, I think the comment about thread locking was mainly aimed at side discussions that were developing.

Please continue to ask away on the forum. It's what this website needs to keep it active! :)

Have I missed something.. why should a thread for a new member in the new member section be locked? Is there a limit to how many people can say hello / introduce themselves or give any advice or tips about buying your first supra? I also didn't think there was call for objections against chat and introductions / getting to know the other members in your first posted thread, which believe me I'm getting a better picture by the minute in some cases :(

Fear not - I shall stay clear of the forums for as long as possible.

Thankyou to the people who've offered help, I shall be in touch in the near future via pm.

the idea of the thread lock was not because of you, it is due to alot of the thread going way off topic and also the fact that half of this forum if not all would hardly reply to new member threads but because you are a girl and they cant keep away

I don't think there are any issues here. Everyone is more than willing to answer questions, point you in the right direction and help all they can. Apart from a few pages in the middle (Ed and Hiten) this thread appears to have been fairly informative.

As suggested, perhaps email Jurgen/get the bulk of info from him about the import side of things and then add to the thread as you see fit. :)

what did we do apart from try and educate - a la michael style :D

yea, point 'that' bit out why dont'cha :rolleyes:

she's a mod now mate, thats to be expected :D

Just pay back for you two getting all sanctimonious about bread. :p

ahh i see now very :sly: :D