The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra - Pics inside!

Pabs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the 2 big things I've been thinking about (obviously long term) is the manual gearbox and then a small single (PHR kit or T61 or similar) but I'd need another mortgage for that lot....

Styling wise I love it - just need to decide if I keep it spoilerless or not...

LOL! Paul will be a great new owner!

Just time for something different - working in London now and it was a shame having such a great car sitting like a black paperweight on the drive - only did 2500 miles last year - and that included the dragonball!

Suspect I may not be long from the fold! Although if he does try to put a spoiler on - then it's staying :)

could this mean the end of the "dragonball run" ?

No mate - I have actually got plans to widen the dragonball to include performance cars of other marques...actually now trademarked the logo etc in readiness :)

Once I get over this year - my first in academia - then I will have time to devote myself more fully! :)

So watch this space!

Nice motor, is the playboy bunny still on there? :D

Damn.... obviously you've seen it then - yes, it is still there. And no, it won't be there tomorrow!

Got the car home safe and sound tonight - nervous as hell driving it as it's my first proper supra drive, plus being an auto it's my first auto drive too!

Overall I'm impressed - car seems to drive nicely. There are a few things that need doing, but nothing too complicated (I hope!!!)

When I finish work tomorrow lunchtime I'll be out in the garage starting to get things sorted! More pics will be on their way soon hehe...

Big thanks go to Paul E for the smooth transaction - I've probably got lots of questions for you mate ;)

one day mine will look along them lines! i do like non spoilers makes it look slick!:cool:

you not puttin one on?

not sure yet buddy. It does look very sleek and stealth-like without a spoiler, but at some angles looks like it's missing something.

Been doing research on spoilers - I really like the Border GT Wing (III) but not sure yet. Ideally I just want to get used to the car and sort out some bits and pieces first. Not really got the money for spoilers and such yet!

Guest Gaz Shaw

yeah i wud to, look shit hot how it is so just take ya time!

know what ya mean about it looks a missing part i can never make my mind up which looks best:search:

yeah out of all the spoilers id get that one seen a couple with em and similar one's wud look good on yours!