The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra - Pics inside!

Pabs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say facelift fronts, what are you referring to? Headlights/indicators etc? Still trying to understand the exact spec of the car! :(

Some of you may remember my recent thread "Wanted: Supra TT Aero" or something - well I had quite a few members who PM'd me saying they'd consider selling their cars - well this was one of them. I don't think Paul advertised it as such, so I think I was lucky to get first dibbs on it :D

Thanks for all your comments folks - I'm off to work now, but when I return no doubt I'll be cleaning the car and doing a few bits - stay tuned for more quality pics and a spec list!!!!!

Man that supra is just stunning.I would keep it wing less if it was mine.Looks the dogs with tinted tail lights.Congratulations bud.

thanks :) It's slightly annoying as one of the c-west light covers is cracked, which I can either leave, or buy a whole new set to replace with - obviously they don't sell them individually.

I've been outside for about 3 hours so far - I washed it and started to dry it, and then the heavens opened again, luckily I got it back in the garage before my hard work was ruined! I also found out that my supra not only fits in the garage, but I can spend time working on it in there as there is enough room for me to move around!! yay!

All stickers are now off the car, glass is polished and I'm ready for my first mod - the mkivsupra.net club stickers :D

Thanks Paul - I've not driven it other than the drive home, weather is just far too sh*t to get out there! Gutted about it, I tell ya!

I'm going to ping you an email mate with a few questions if that's ok :)

As for my heli - well, it's boxed up again as it was sitting on the sideboard looking pretty, but very likely to get damaged. I've not been able to fly for somewhere near 4 weeks now due to weather being naff. Just not my luck at the moment!!

Hey all,

It's been somewhere close to 2years of me being on these forums, but I've finally purchased my first Supra! :D

I pick it up on Friday this week - needless to say I'm very excited! Obviously as I don't have the car yet, the pics I have are not 100% current, but the car still looks the same!

Brief spec is Supra TT Aero (obviously auto) - BPU'd.

Hope you all like as much as I do - once I've picked it up I will no doubt post up some new pics!

PS - some of you should recognise the car as it belongs to a club member! Hope you don't mind me using your images mate! :)

http://82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/godatguitar/Supra/dscf00133rg.jpg

http://82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/godatguitar/Supra/dscf00174ol.jpg

Thats absolutly stunning, Its so shiney it looks wet

Unfortunately the pics you see at the moment are quite old I think (2006) but I think the car still looks as good ;)

I promise I'll update this thread with new pics as soon as the weather gets better! In the meantime I'm going to start knocking up the spec list and I'll add it to the first post and my garage too.

Unfortunately the pics you see at the moment are quite old I think (2006) but I think the car still looks as good ;)

I promise I'll update this thread with new pics as soon as the weather gets better! In the meantime I'm going to start knocking up the spec list and I'll add it to the first post and my garage too.

AHHH, I remember the feeling i had when i first got my Supra. Bet your feeling it a lot more with a shine TT :)

hehe yeh - I'm already planning a "to-do" list of things I'd like to get done at some point :) All tasteful stuff mind...

I did, however, stop and stare at the car when I saw it side-on - the spoilerless image is really quite nice - and I'm coming round to the idea. But I think a nice comprimise is a small lip spoiler like the abflug or TS or similar....

hehe yeh - I'm already planning a "to-do" list of things I'd like to get done at some point :) All tasteful stuff mind...

I did, however, stop and stare at the car when I saw it side-on - the spoilerless image is really quite nice - and I'm coming round to the idea. But I think a nice comprimise is a small lip spoiler like the abflug or TS or similar....

I personally would leave it spoiler less,it looks really clean and sleek. Thats the first thing i noticed and it looks great, But dont listen to me, I have a Veilside kitted Supra that i think looks good;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please feel free to take a look at post #1 of this thread, as you will find the spec list (still to be 100% confirmed, but I'm working on it) and a few nice new pics that I've managed to take today now that the weather is good!

Car isn't fantastically clean, but I've spent a lot of today vacuuming, waxing, and removing small polish marks that were on the car.

yeh, I've fallen in love with it big time now!

Still really contemplating the manual gearbox conversion - the auto is great, but I really do miss the gearchanges. This is probably quite a long way away though as I don't have the money. Single tubbie after that, but a small one as I hate lag ;)

First things first though - I'm going to get it in for a service/checkover as soon as I get the spark plugs, and then sort out a few things (couple of bulbs in dash lights are gone) and might even get a pro to detail/mop the bodywork. Unfortunately one of the c-west light covers is cracked too, which I'll probably want to sort out, but it means buying a new pair at £100+ :(

And I've got my eye on a trd steering wheel too ;) hehe... damn the bank manager is gonna love me!