The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Great meeting Guys n Gals ...like Mike said ermm interesting parking when we got there :blink: but all worked out in the end we sort of got "our" spot back LOL

Good to see you Gill with all the troubles you have were all thinking of you and Pete :grouphug: take care and good luck

Tom what a star you are mate coming all the way from "Geordie" land good to see again and JAE sounds awesome mate :ecstatic: :yahoo:

Matt i hope your soops aint too expensive to fix , IMO ( but im not a mechanic as you know ) the engine has "over" pressuried with the high leptons you was at at the time and the oil had to come out somewhere so chose the oil cap ?? clean the oil off and refill with oil if needed and run the engine and see if it leaks or any nasty noises you might be lucky matey ! but defo take your time !!

Great meeting again see you all next month if not sooner if we get this "2nd" meeting sorted

Cheers

Ian

Feckin hell Matt, that don't look good...

Lovely to see you again Tom! Can't wait for JAE!

Ian, can I pop over one evening before the weekend so you can show me where to put the brake fluid in?

Sure Pam no worries, forgot last night sorrrwy :taped:

Cheers

Ian

Good to see everyone again last night. Although i wasn't much company. I shot off pretty early as i was knackered from the night before and had been up till 4am arguing with the missis, and couldn't get rid of my hang over. I just wasn't in the mood. :rolleyes:

Good to finally meet you Adam. Your supe looks the biz matey.;)

And H I'll be asking you for the number of that spray place soon mate. But you'll have to let me Know what happens when it goes back. good to see you again mate.;)

And H I'll be asking you for the number of that spray place soon mate. But you'll have to let me Know what happens when it goes back. good to see you again mate.;)

It's going back in next week. The guy reckons it might be something wrong with the paint rather than the preparation. They are the other side of Chorley towards Southport. Might be a bit of a trek for you but I will PM you the details...;)

Good to see you too Daz! You did look a bit pre-occupied mate..;)

H.

those who were considering Supra Pod on the 21st, have any of you decided on whether you're up for it?

the risk of shite weather is the only thing holding me back at the mo, but i think we only have until the 15th to decide before other marques are given the remaining spaces

those who were considering Supra Pod on the 21st, have any of you decided on whether you're up for it?

the risk of shite weather is the only thing holding me back at the mo, but i think we only have until the 15th to decide before other marques are given the remaining spaces

I'm still thinking ...

I'm guessing Matt won't be going anymore :taped:

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be there, hopefully.

If you're all lucky i'll bring my old pads along for you to point at and laugh.

Mike

Mike, i also have your walkie talkie to give back from the Supra Pod - remind me as it's in the glove box & i'll probably forget otherwise!!