The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder what these 3 perverts are staring at....:blonde:

Ahhh yes that explains the drooling :drool:

And this is the point when they realised they had been busted.

Ok seeing as you asked so nicely heres some more of her...:innocent:

Havard didnt tell us about his sneaky ploy to get Nawwwwwwwwzzzzzz

Good night again guys,

Dr Doom timed his exit to perfection, seconds later and the boys in blue would have been asking questions. As it was the puzzled look on his face as he roared up the motorway sliproad were priceless.

Mike

:rlol: Yes he had that look on his face " i can hear it but where the f**k is it look "

Great meeting as ever guys n gals was well packed but hey it is June :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Good night again guys,

Dr Doom timed his exit to perfection, seconds later and the boys in blue would have been asking questions. As it was the puzzled look on his face as he roared up the motorway sliproad were priceless.

Mike

haha, i even gave them a polite wave on the way out as i coasted past them as quietly as i possible :innocent:

Unfortunately I couldn't give it a full thrash down the slip road because I got stuck behind a bloody lorry :( I'm guessing it was still loud though ;)

My mate who followed me home down the M6 in his MR2 said the flames coming out the exhaust looked good :) Purple & yellow flashes he said :D

I'm looking forward to the next meet guys ;) :)

Thanks to all the guys! Had a great evening and a good laugh.:) Was a bit worried when the fuzz turned up though, thought I was going to get stopped and done for the front plate.

Decided to go the long way home to keep away from those pesky rozzers. Got home at 11.45 to an irate wife!! :D

H.

Thanks to all the guys! Had a great evening and a good laugh.:) Was a bit worried when the fuzz turned up though, thought I was going to get stopped and done for the front plate.

Decided to go the long way home to keep away from those pesky rozzers. Got home at 11.45 to an irate wife!! :D

H.

Why were they there?