The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is the bhp of a stock mk4. Non turbo.?

herbiemercman

So i can change my engine, or change the car for a tt, or buy a box of matches. ? The nisan looks sh-t anyway. herbiemercman.

SUPRA JACK'S DRAWING..JPG (59.0 KB)

Don't forget the dentist on the 3rd of October or the scary exorcist lady will get you lol.

hi everyone, my friend has just aquired a nisan 350z and he states the BHP to be 265. ? he also states that the supra mk4 non turbo is 225BHP, is this correct. ? herbiemercman. SUPRA. SUP. SIDE.BEST PICT. JAN 2012..jpg (88.4 KB)

No. An NA has 6 BHP at the fly, 4bhp at the hubs.

i know we all like a lot of umph under the hood, it's like having £50 quid in the back rocket instead of a fiver, BUT, i am a biker and rode the tt in IOM etc, so if i took my car with it's 220BHP ON THE TT CIRCUIT WITH ANOTHER MK4 TT OWNER, WHO WOULD DO THE FASTEST LAP. ? HERBIEMERCMAN.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=165403&stc=1&d=1362671693

DAVID JEFFREY TT..jpg

i know we all like a lot of umph under the hood, it's like having £50 quid in the back rocket instead of a fiver, BUT, i am a biker and rode the tt in IOM etc, so if i took my car with it's 220BHP ON THE TT CIRCUIT WITH ANOTHER MK4 TT OWNER, WHO WOULD DO THE FASTEST LAP. ? HERBIEMERCMAN.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=165403&stc=1&d=1362671693

The TT owner would win as NA's are slow.

The TT owner would win as NA's are slow.

Not really, the one with the most biggest balls would win!

An if you need any inspiration then check out Justin Bieber (Adam) who was beating TT's up the strip!!

If you want a quicker car or want more power then you have a couple of options. Go NA-T or go TT.

Relate it back to bikes - in the dry who would win between a 600 and a 1000 I would expect the same result as na vs tt - no substitute for power on the straights and climbs