The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

So what's the final plan? What about meeting at the Wiggin Tree at 7ish and then going for a spin through Rufford/Ormskirk/Ashurst Beacon way then going back to the Wiggan Tree for something to eat. Havard will look at a map and suss a route if anyone fancies it (although i'll have to post for him - ha ha:sly:)

Vicki x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I left feedback

:( 80 miles is a bit of a journey for me too so will have to give it a miss :cry: Good luck with organising it though, I'll be there in spirit :innocent:

lol

Lx

I think mine was nearer 200+ miles

170 mile round trip is too far for me too.

see above

Your priceless hun :p but 160 mile round trip is a lot plus i dont get chucked out of work til 5.30 makes it all a bit rushed but I'll see what I can do ;)

Lxx

Come visit the NE on a Sunday then.........Or a Saturday night for a night out in the toon (all invited ;))

You know you want to ;)

well Said Mike, about time you and the NW lot came and visited like you promised:innocent:

Only just spotted the info about Mascrat... seems a shame things have come to this.

I have to say im in favour of a meet slightly more northwards. Im living in south cumbria now and Mascrat is a treck now. But i appreciate that there a probs more of you guys further south.

Also im supraless these days , so maybe a supra only event doesnt effect me too much unless you are willing to open it up to other japanese cars.

Well I left feedback

I think mine was nearer 200+ miles

see above

Come visit the NE on a Sunday then.........Or a Saturday night for a night out in the toon (all invited ;))

well Said Mike, about time you and the NW lot came and visited like you promised:innocent:

:lol: well said

Mike

Working late tomorrow night so will only be able to get their about 7:30 what time is everyone else getting their?

Even if we meet at 7pm we will no doubt be hanging around for a while, was just suggesting 7ish to try and firm up, 7:30 is fine with us!

Vicki x

Well, that was an enjoyable night out. Good to see you all again, and meet new folks. S'been ages since I did a meet properly. The grub was good, too. Shame I was the odd one out, but nevermind. See you at the next one.

Ditto..had a really good night, nice to see everyone even though it's probably cost us a grand for new wheels..... if he doesn't post until Thursday!!!!!

Vicki x

Hi

Nice to meet you all, and sorry for the wheel ideas Mrs H.

If I had known you met up to eat in the pub I wouldnt have spent 15 minutes running around my car with a sponge in one hand a pizza in the other before i set off!

p.s.

Here is the email I received before i bought my wheels (Rob is the boss apparently) I ended up picking mine up from their branch in Rochdale.

hi, yes i have them for supra, 8.5x19 front and 9.5x19 rears, 2353519 and 2653019 tyres, i will do you a set for £925 with AVON ZZ3 TYRES

TEL 0116 257 0777

regards

rob

(The came with nuts, lock nuts, and balanced)

Hi

Nice to meet you all, and sorry for the wheel ideas Mrs H.

If I had known you met up to eat in the pub I wouldnt have spent 15 minutes running around my car with a sponge in one hand a pizza in the other before i set off!

p.s.

Here is the email I received before i bought my wheels (Rob is the boss apparently) I ended up picking mine up from their branch in Rochdale.

hi, yes i have them for supra, 8.5x19 front and 9.5x19 rears, 2353519 and 2653019 tyres, i will do you a set for £925 with AVON ZZ3 TYRES

TEL 0116 257 0777

regards

rob

(The came with nuts, lock nuts, and balanced)

Good to meet you Phil. That's a good price.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Well the 2nd Monday of the month comes early this month. Are we still going to do the "Mascrat just not at Mascrat" meet. This will be my last one as the car goes the weekend after that. Was the Wiggin Tree ok last time.

1. Gaz

EDIT: Title changed to Charnley Arms