The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think its a real shame about Mascrat. I for one loved the fact that there were other cars to look at and other drivers could look at ours. food was always good too and very good value! umm, chicken and bacon burger!!

Anyway, i'll be there.

Hopefully the new venue wont put people like Dr Doom and Rays the Roof from coming up, as its quite a bit further for the (further south that mascrat) peeps to come.

Yea but mascrat is two for one on grub. And its good grub if you ask me:)

Dont forget to factor in an on the spot fine for 'illegal parking' 'illegal plate' b@ll'cks too :blink::( thats another, what, £60???? :rolleyes:

boycot the blighters, they really put a damper on things when it had started off absolutely great. I wouldnt go there again on principal

Tom - well said mate :thumbs:

Lxx

....Hopefully the new venue wont put people like Dr Doom and Rays the Roof from coming up, as its quite a bit further for the (further south that mascrat) peeps to come.

:( 80 miles is a bit of a journey for me too so will have to give it a miss :cry: Good luck with organising it though, I'll be there in spirit :innocent:

lol

Lx

so whos going to Mascrat next Monday then? think we should re-arrange the date so people have the choice of attending either instead of just the one

It doesn't really matter when the Supra only one is! I'll not be returning to Mascrat though as I think they are a bunch of crunts and the Police really wind me up at the moment!!:blink:

H.