The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys I cant make it either tonight. Im still knackered after only 3 and a half hours sleep saturday before going to the pod and not getting into bed untill 12 last night. I hope you all have a good night. I will try and make the trip again 1 night (only did muscrat once). Probably be the next pancake run now I see you all.

:D Another excellent night guys n gals........... good food too ;) 12 Supra,s i think we had tonight :cool: good to see some new faces as well as the usual crew

A nice Soop you have there Dazla looks nice in the Photo,s but better in the flesh ! Nice seats too

Well Mr Havard got some stick for the "T" shirt :limp: but was on form with the comebacks :p

Rob hope when you find out whats up with the soop its summat trivial and easy to fix !!

Roll on the Blackpool Illuminations !!

LOL good night Sue Ellen !!

Cheers

-Ian-

Although the gay Fila polo shirt stole the show I would like to say that tonight was an enjoyable experience!!

Sad that Gaz's car is on it's way on Monday and I'm still wondering who the couple were in the Silver Veilside who didn't introduce themselves......:(

Pemtek! I want your wheels and for you to fix my LPG!!:D

Good night "the ginger one who's name I can't remember".........oh Jim Bob!!

H.

Although the gay Fila polo shirt stole the show I would like to say that tonight was an enjoyable experience!!

Sad that Gaz's car is on it's way on Monday and I'm still wondering who the couple were in the Silver Veilside who didn't introduce themselves......:(

Pemtek! I want your wheels and for you to fix my LPG!!:D

Good night "the ginger one who's name I can't remember".........oh Jim Bob!!

H.

You sound like Vicky now Paul or are you practising the female "ways" :D LOL

Cheers

-Ian-

Was thinkin the same thing, must not be on the site, altough it was such coincidence!

Was thinkin the same thing, must not be on the site, altough it was such coincidence!

We'll see!

I thought about going over to them but then thought about the embarrasment of going over and saying "Hi, are you a member?" and them saying "No"......Then replying "Erm, ah.......I'll get my coat then!!":rolleyes:

H.

Guest pemtek

I had some fun and ended up like I had eaten a horse by the time I got home...

I can fix your LPG anytime really.... well evenings and weekends..

I think I will get on with my conversion over the next couple of weeks as I am sick of my 7mpg thirst for super unleaded when I have a tank of propane in the garden with juice at 32p a litre :D. I will just have boost set to low when on LPG and high when on petrol as the gas kit I have cant really fuel above 350bhp.

I doubt it will affect the performace at all at low boost other than the weight as the octance is around 114 so the engine should compensate by adding more advance to the ignition. An aspirated engine looses power mostly due to the gas taking up space in the cylinder that would normally occupy gas and that the ignition curve is not suited to its burn properties. A turbo engine can pretty well compensate for this by blowing in a bit more air..

I run an alfa 147 gta day to day with a 3.2 v6 250bhp on LPG which makes it cheaper to run than a good diesel so 7mpg average in my supra really gets on my wick...

Speak soon

Phil

Good night 2nite lads, :thumbs:

dazla, love those seats!

:D Another excellent night guys n gals........... good food too ;) 12 Supra,s i think we had tonight :cool: good to see some new faces as well as the usual crew

A nice Soop you have there Dazla looks nice in the Photo,s but better in the flesh ! Nice seats too

Well Mr Havard got some stick for the "T" shirt :limp: but was on form with the comebacks :p

Rob hope when you find out whats up with the soop its summat trivial and easy to fix !!

Roll on the Blackpool Illuminations !!

LOL good night Sue Ellen !!

Cheers

-Ian-

Cheers lads glad you like the car, i've been dying to show it off for ages now.:D

Hey mat, i was impressed with the work you've done to the supe. Very very nice mate. But next time i wanna see some proper wheel spins:D

It was a good laugh last night, and theirs me complaining that i miss the food at mascrat, Its the same bloody menu:D good result.

Its not a bad pub for a meet. its just a shame about the lighting and size. But i suppose its fine for a supra only meet.

Just wish i was coming on the Blackpool Illuminations:(

We just arent important to you anymore :(

that's just you, since you didn't even reply to my text the other week ;) work & the baby are pretty much all of my time at the mo, but i did genuinely forget this one! honest!

next month i'll be there. and the illuminations run :)

well had a good night at Mascrat on Monday night, i had not read about you guys changing the venue, but to be quite honest i am not prepared to drive any further south (nearer where you live i presume :p) and also enjoy looking at other cars other than Supes so i'll keep the faith at Mascrat and fly the flag for the Supra